Army Thread 9th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th November

Apologies Tippers, I only checked my e mail this morning before I ran out the door. Your children are gorgeous. You must be very proud of their achievement yesterday and its good to get them into the habit of doing things for others while their still young.

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

rubywillow;753758 wrote: Right-O, Tip. Well, guess I'll give up the cigs first. My heart needs me to do that. I usually eat whole grain cereal and fruit for break, salad with grilled chicken or fish and fruit for lunch, then whatever for supper. Not much for sweets.
      You're a better person than I am at this stage. The only thing that concerns me is the "whatever" for supper... It leaves the back door open :H
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

tiptronic_ct;753764 wrote: You're a better person than I am at this stage. The only thing that concerns me is the "whatever" for supper... It leaves the back door open :H
        Oh, and the "back door" reference had NOTHING to do with constipation...
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

I gained about 25 # and lost lots of muscle tone last year when I was in wheelchair so long. Hard to get back in shape as we get, ahem, older.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

I must transfer my photos to this laptop and send you one of my 2.

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

I'm still working on photos. There's one of me on my facebook that tlrgs took when he was at my cabin.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

Opal;753767 wrote: I must transfer my photos to this laptop and send you one of my 2.
                Promises, promises...
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

tiptronic_ct;753765 wrote: Oh, and the "back door" reference had NOTHING to do with constipation...
                  It doesnt?
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

I need to lose some blubber too....

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

me to and i started today wt watchers for 3 weeks

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

works good for men

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

not geico s hahaha

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

Gyco;753778 wrote: me to and i started today wt watchers for 3 weeks
                            If I start a diet I get hungrier I just need not to think about it really

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

Hey
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 9th November

Alright Greeniebum?

Comment

Working...
                                X