Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 days???

well

nobody to share it with, work Christmas eve and day....................guess it is just me..........but trying desperately to get away for the few day after .................who knows.........just bah humbug this year, not the normal me...........I am usually the happiest Christmas person in the world..........at least it saving me lots of $$!!

love you all, wishing you all the best,mine WILL be good, go riding,working on my my new web site etc, its all good......................xoxoxo

MA:l:l:h
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

30 days???

Sorry you sound so down. It is hard to put yourself first, but that is exactly what you need to do. I am sorry that you have to work and feel like you have no one but yourself this holiday, but I know that next year at this time things will seem so much brighter. Remember this is your "second chance"!!
      XOXO

Comment

30 days???

yeah sweetie

I KNOW that :thanks::thanks:, but emotionally it is rough............actually Mike just pulled in, so just got home from my best friends,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gotta go, luv u all!!!!:l

MA:l:h
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

30 days???

MA...it is rough. BUT, we have all been there and came out Ok. Ya know, sometimes we gotta let go of the past and find new traditions.
          More2...I have a little neice too and oh it is so fun. I forgot how grat it was buying lil girl stuff
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
          X