Opps- I blew it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opps- I blew it

Why do I do it! over a year AF (with a few bumps in the road) and for the past 2 days, drank myself silly. Damn, just when I thought I had EVERYTHING under control- that monster found me in a vulnurable moment-
    Well the one that I have learned from All in this wonderful group is that you can't look back- only forward.
    Today I woke up, got back on track, and not looking back - in my past, before finding MWO- I always put myself on a guilt trip- I can only look ahead, - can't change the past
    THanks everyone for your love and support-
    DLW
    Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
    And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
      Today is a Mystery
      Tomorrow is a GIFT

Opps- I blew it

Good for jumping right back!! (I'd call 2 days a bump)
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Opps- I blew it

Hi DLW you have the right attitude there, jump right back on. Its not the number of days you have its the knowledge you gain along the way thats so important.
      Stay strong!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Opps- I blew it

Yes, another lesson learned, and this one not a terrible one. It's when we really start to feel comfortable, unfortunately, we need to go back and read the basics. Great job of getting right back to the right place. Much love and support to you!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Opps- I blew it

hi dlw,just jump back up here with your friends, believe that you can do it under any circumstances, because if you believe you can then you really will, that believe just keeps you searching for the answers. soon enough you will get it

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Opps- I blew it

Hi dlw!
            feel the same!
            How u going now?
            Chook

Comment

Opps- I blew it

I am ok, keeping close to MWO sight today, When I make it past morning time - I know the rest of the day will be a coaster ride down hill
              A bit of a hangover doesnt help, but my punishment for the day!
              DLW
              Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!

• Yesterday is History
                Today is a Mystery
                Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

Opps- I blew it

Like that u are saying "screw the guilt"...yesterday doesn't exist...all we have is now....
                :thanks:

Comment

Opps- I blew it

I ccept with information:
                  Well the one that I have learned from All in this wonderful group is that you can't look back- only forward.
                  Annonces immobilier entre particuliers maison | Achat immobilier entre particuliers vente | Annonces immobilier entre particuliers

Comment

Opps- I blew it

nythii;755581 wrote: I ccept with information:
                    :ignore: the spammer has returned
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Opps- I blew it

dlw - good for you getting right back on the wagon rather than letting the choice to drink become a long winded one. Forward we go.

DG
                      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Opps- I blew it

Hi dlw, good for you knocking it on the head at day 2 and coming on here. It could have been much worse and I am sure with everything you have learned and the resolve you have shown here before then you will soon be racking up those AF days again.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Opps- I blew it

I appreciate everyones Support!
                          You are all my life line.
                          I don't think I could of done it without ALL your support
                          DLW

• Yesterday is History
                            Today is a Mystery
                            Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

Opps- I blew it

Wow dlw, how great that you're straight back on here. I guess it's a big lesson learned to be vigilant no matter how long you have had it under control. I like your attitude - it shows you have come a long way! Hope you feel back to your best soon.
                            Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Working...
                            X