Pets Who Own Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pets Who Own Us

My son's daughters have a minature horse named Cookie. Cookie usually wanders the property untethered, and is SO sociable. We've been over to find her with her 'nails' painted red and purple, and she would come in the house if allowed. We own the house next door to rent, and when I was showing it one day, Cookie walked up behind a young woman and nuzzled her, and the woman jumped in her car and would not come out! LOL They didn't rent, but a great family did. They also have Petunia, the HUGE pot bellied pig, also free range, and Gorgeous, the stinkiest billy goat I've ever known. They have chickens, rabbits, mice, frogs, Lord I don't know what else till I sit down. Oh, and Fat Thomas, the cat. Such a great thing for my girls.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Pets Who Own Us

Damn Ruby.....do ya' have Dr. Dolittle living thier too ! ha Lots of love.....IAD ( Say hi! to the "Push-me-pull-ya" Ha!)
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Pets Who Own Us

How's Ace doing, IAD? Did everything, um, come out alright?
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Pets Who Own Us

we have 2 siamese cat's one plays fetch all day long if you ignore her she runs after you with the ball in her mouth screaming, the other one is weird, he sit's on my hubbies lap and bury's his head under his arm every evening, then we have an oriental black, who is my baby he sit's on my arm all day, we have a manic gordon setter who mercilessly rapes our older soft coated wheaten terrier whenever they have been apart for more than 2 min's, we have 2 fat furry brick's that are supposed to be guinea pig's!! 3 really noisy guinea fowl, 3 cute quail, and 6 hen's, 2 ponies are on loan but when our mini shetland lived with us he used to escape whenever he heard a tannoy at a local fete, we used to get call's saying he was eating peoples prizewinning roses!! our hen's come and sit by the Aga, a range cooker for those in other countries, I would feel so guilty when I was cooking a roast chicken, never one of our's tho, and once I had a duckling that was very ill and to keep him warm I PUT HIM IN MY BRA, THE INSURANCE MAN POPPED IN AND HE LEFT VERY QUICKLY WHEN i SAID EXSCUSE ME WRIGGLING BUT i HAVE A DUCKLING IN MY BRA!!! oops sorry left the caps on
          Twitch

Comment

Pets Who Own Us

NOW who's Dr. Dolittle? ROFL
            sigpic

Comment

Pets Who Own Us

pets are best

I love animals so much I became a vet! I knew I wanted to be one from the age of 6 yrs old! Whenever my Dad was around....angry/drunk/abusive I would go and talk to my Maltese "toby". I still remember my absolute grief when he died when I was 13 yrs old....I came home from school and he wasn't at the gate. I found him under the house dead. I cried so hard and for so long, inconsolable.
              Now I have a NAUGHTY English staffy (Chopper), cattle dog (Emily), 2 cats (Shady and Ginger), a pig (Lottie), 3 horses (Tudor, Grace, and Fira), 6 hens, a rooster, 2 turkeys (Ted and Girly). Oh, and a 6yr old son(Ruben).
              I love children, too. Go and have a converstaion with a child if you want to put things back into perspective!
              :h

Comment

Pets Who Own Us

i have six children in my menagerie too. wish there were more.
                Twitch

Comment

Pets Who Own Us

One our board favorites, Tlrgs, lost his beloved Lucky, the cat, yesterday, to an accident, so I know everyone who has seen his avatar over the past year knows how he is feeling right now. Coincidentally, Hubs came home and said a man he doesn't particularly like came into his office, red-eyed, and Hubs asked him what was wrong, he shut the door and sat down and cried like a baby for over an hour. He was carrying a pic of his little Yorkie, who he had let out to go pottie and had wandered into the road and been hit. Hubs was moved, and uncharacteristically gentle and sootheing with the man till he got himself back together, and they shared pet stories. They are the tie that binds.
                  sigpic

Comment

Pets Who Own Us

so sad to hear that ,our older cat looked just like Tirg's, it's terrible when we lose a pet,
                    Twitch

Comment

Pets Who Own Us

OK, couldn't resist this! Now, don't get your panties in a wad, politically. Everyone has a right to their opinions.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAfUL8V8x7I[/video]]YouTube - The dog who hates obama
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X