Army Thread 15th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th October

rubywillow;758021 wrote: It's funny to watch the pups when they're bigger and mom won't lie down for them much anymore, they hang on between her legs trying to get a bit. I loved it when I raised German Shepherds.
    I was looking for my bitch one day and was calling her getting angry at her for disobeying me, then I heard her bark, I found her with her eleven 12 week old pups still feeding from her, she couldn't move. I felt so bad for being cross at her
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 15th October

The crows are feeding on the old bread I threw out for the birds and squirrels this AM. Tinkerbelle has barked herself hoarse running them away! LOL :dog:
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 15th October

startingover;758025 wrote: Oh my......is that mum doing a play bow too??
        Yes that's Tsunami my agility dog, she had 11 pups and was running through the agility equipment with them, (that's jumps tipped over in the photo). What a handful that litter was

Comment

Army Thread 15th October

Zeppie2;758031 wrote: I was looking for my bitch one day and was calling her getting angry at her for disobeying me, then I heard her bark, I found her with her eleven 12 week old pups still feeding from her, she couldn't move. I felt so bad for being cross at her
          Oh, can you imagine being tugged on like that! Geez!!!!!!!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 15th October

rubywillow;758034 wrote: Oh, can you imagine being tugged on like that! Geez!!!!!!!!
            It's surprising she had any titties left after that litter. She was just standing there looking at me as if to say "I can't come to you with this lot hanging off of me"

Comment

Army Thread 15th October

OK Peeps I am off now, think I might dream of puppies tonight :-)
              Have a great day Zeps and sweet dreams the rest you you, catch you on the morrow.
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th October

Yes I had better go out and enjoy my sunny day, sweet dreams everyone.

Comment

Army Thread 15th October

oh, you all gone..????????????

is anybody awake still???????

Comment

Working...
                  X