Kid nonsense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid nonsense

I have told a few stories about my kids. Here and elsewhere.

But it's been a while. So here goes. Although I'll wait 'til later for the bragging about being able to predict the color and consistency of the next diaper. ~~~~

I was at home on a weekend afternoon, typically folding laundry.

At that time, I had one daughter and two (believe it or not) younger sons ... my daughter was almost 2. If you've had more than one child ( I now have four ) you might have some appreciation for how much attention #1 gets.

She was an exceptionally bright baby. They all are.

We had been working on counting numbers, and colors, and potty training, and shapes and also the concept of family.

So I'm folding laundry with some golf tourney or some NBA game on in the background.

Up runs my daughter with the most excited utterances .... " Daddy Daddy !!! come and see !! c'mon !!!"

Ummm ... Ok. Another folded onesy gets tossed in the basket ....

What is it? " Oh Daddy come here !!!"

So I followed her. She pulled me by the hand to the downstairs bathroom. We enter the bathroom and she beams up at me. "Oh Daddy ... Look !!"

She points dramatically into the toilet. She has obviously had a successful potty-training moment or two.

"Look!!"

I look.

"See!??"

Yes, I see.

Continuing to point .... she exclaims ... "One, Two, Three, Four, FIVE !!!" ....

Yes, very good dear.

" But Daddy .... LOOK !!" ...

Yes, dear.

"THAT one is baby !!!" .... "That one is brother !!" ... "THAT one is me !!" ... "and that one is mommy !!!"

Realization setting in ... I emote the proud feelings of papahood and smile a huge grin.

"But ... oh Daddy ! Look!! You are the biggest poop of all !!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That daughter turned 16 years old yesterday.

Kid nonsense

And now she probably REALLY thinks you're the biggest poop of all! LOL
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Kid nonsense

Ha ha!! Thats a brilliant story!
      Thanks for sharing Mr S
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Kid nonsense

lol...that was great...
        :thanks:

Comment

Kid nonsense

Aww....mister I think you are a pretty great poop!!!!!!.........thanks for sharing
          :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

Kid nonsense

Hilarious!

Comment

Kid nonsense

Are you a floater, Mister S? :H
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Kid nonsense

tiptronic_ct;757831 wrote: Are you a floater, Mister S? :H
                :H:H:H
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Kid nonsense

nice one mister s.
                  AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Kid nonsense

Not trying to steal your 'thunder, Mister, but last night I had the boys in the tub and Dubbie giggly told me Jack had been making 'poot bubbles'. I was ready to get them out, couldn't help but laugh, but as I was drying Jack, I bent down to dry his back legs and rear end, and he tooted just as I was face level. Of course, they thought it was hilarious, but Poppa scolded him and told him it was rude. He just grinned and said, 'Then my Daddy's rude too!'
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Kid nonsense

Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
                      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Kid nonsense

rubywillow;758074 wrote: Not trying to steal your 'thunder, Mister, but last night I had the boys in the tub and Dubbie giggly told me Jack had been making 'poot bubbles'. I was ready to get them out, couldn't help but laugh, but as I was drying Jack, I bent down to dry his back legs and rear end, and he tooted just as I was face level. Of course, they thought it was hilarious, but Poppa scolded him and told him it was rude. He just grinned and said, 'Then my Daddy's rude too!'

Damn dog, too.

Comment

Kid nonsense

Ain't you all, God love you! :badboy:
                          sigpic

Comment

Kid nonsense

I just love kid stories...that was great!!!!
                            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Working...
                            X