Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Child Self: Have Some Fun!

Hello everyone:

This is just for a bit of fun. Maybe a few of you have seen the TV cartoon "SouthPark" at one time or another. If so, you know its about a bunch of kids, that get into some situations. It comes on only late because it is rated "M" for mature because of the language and situations. Adult entertainment for the child self. Anyway, being a member of a couple of other automotive forums, this has come up, and I thought I would share.

In my continuing recovery, I have found it important to acknowledge and get in touch with the child self. Its a constant theme in any emotional or psychological therapy.

So now, you can SouthPark yourself! Here is my self portrait, which will now become my profile picture. Ha! Looks just like me.

If you have a bit of artistic bent, and can do computer files and attachments, and some basic graphics stuff, you can make your own at this website.

Planearium.de presents: SP-Studio.de

I will try to help with questions, if you want to do this thing! Have some fun kids! Attached files [img]/converted_files/3599=7-attachment.jpg[/img]

My favorite is Cartman's rendition of "Come Sail Away"!!!!
    Love that. Tried to get it as my ringtone on my cell phone.... hmmmmm

Comment

xtexan - I need help. I've invented (and saved- in jpeg) myself but can't find a way to get the pic into here. PS - I run a mac

Comment

Love the cup of tea!!
        Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

tawnyfrog:

I had to go through the process again myself. First you click on the paperclip button, and upload your .jpg from your computer. First click "browse", select your .jpg file from your computer, then click "upload".

I attached both of these pictures from the reply to thread window. A little cut and paste.

Then I closed the upload window, and click the paperclip again. It should say "manage attachments" and the name of the file you just uploaded should appear below it. Then just click on the name, and it should insert into your post. It will have "attach" on either side of a number in brackets to indicate that the picture is going to be put into your post. You can always preview your post to see if it worked.

When you first hit the paper clip, it will show the size limits of pictures to be attached in a table.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/139881=8-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

What fun, I'm going to do the whole family. I'll let you see how I get on.
            Suz
            Suz
            Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Trying again

Attached files [img]/converted_files/139893=9-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

testing

Thank you, xtexan, for the tutorial.

This is me today!

Comment

I played around with it for quite sometime last night and had a blast, laughed outloud! I'll see if I can get the pic to post I had to save it in Word but will see if I can get the pic to paste without all the other stuff from the screen capture.
                  Later,
                  spacie

Comment

Dear Me, Tawny! I'm glad that this is just you, today!! I hope that whatever has you looking so fierce eases up soon! Take care, Tawny!
                    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

WAHHH! I created me about 3 times and cant copy it to paste it over here!!!
                      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Oh dear, Kathy, I was hoping I looked strong and determined!

Comment

Jenneh:

If you are using Windows PC, when you get your masterpiece finished, hit ALT-PrtSc buttons at the same time. Then open up Paint, and under edit menu, "paste" should be black. Hit that, and your work will appear.

Then cut out the little piece of screen with the box tool, and hit cut. Close, and open a new window. Hit copy and your little cut out will appear. Then save as a .jpg file to your computer hard disk.

Then use the procedure I described for tawnyfrog. Good luck, and above all... have fun!!

Comment

I get a message saying my jpg is too big, will see I can figure out.
                            spacie

Comment

WELL - I should have a jpeg that is too big.

Gosh darn it anyway.

Helen

Comment

Working...
                              X