The Child Self: Have Some Fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tawny, dear, that was only MY interpretation! If you say strong and determined, then STRONG AND DETERMINED it is!! I must say that the CHAIN SAW got me a little nervous though!!!

Hugs, love!
    Kathy

This sounds like fun to make, but the technical procedures to get it over here seem awfully complicated! I will give this some consideration as soon as I have some time!
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

way too much fun. thanks xtexan

Comment

WHAT FUN!!!!

So funny the way this works!!!!! This is definitely me. A fighter with laser sword & my favorite -- the chain saw (I'm with you Tawn!!), but HOPEFULLY have some angel in me too. But as you know I don't hesitate to stand up when "I think" I've been called (on our cell phone :H ).

Yes -- not fun to attach in this forum, but xTexan's instructions are very good. You can also use Snagit to capture the picture from the "SP studio". SnagIt is a free download -- incredible & easy tool. We all use it at work. Attached files [img]/converted_files/140020=12-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

TAWN -- LOVE YOURS!!

Tawn..

Definitely you -- LOVE IT. Funny -- I think you look sweet -- honestly...:happyheart:

Yep -- may favorite tools -- chain saw & electric drill!!! :wd:

MWO is still too much fun to miss for long. :H

Luv to All, C

PS -- xtexan -- I am looking forward to getting into your recovery techniques/methods/research

Comment

test of avatar

test
            mmmm..need to make bigger & simpler

Comment

I can't f-ing do it!:upset:
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Me too.....Gutted
                I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

I cant do it either guys...
                  Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Aw come on guys, persevere. It's too much fun. The site itself tells you how to save and xtexan's instructions on how to get it across to here are really good. I'd love to see the Southpark you! One more try?

Comment

I think you need a printer.....And i havn't got one....Think i'm stuffed
                      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
                      X