Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotta start again ....

Hi my friends:
    I joined MWO exactly two years ago today. I have learned so much and met some amazing people, yet made so little progress. I am tired of myself!!! I am tired of being mired in this self-defeating pattern. Tomorrow is going to be day one. And I will need help! thanks to all of you and especially to my friend Greenie who has been trying to help pull me out of the abyss .. :l:l:l
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

gotta start again ....

I'm here for you!!!!!!

You CAN DO IT!!!

Love & Hugs, BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

gotta start again ....

You can do it. I know you can.

Comment

gotta start again ....

Dex, been missing you. Our Green One is amazing for a little blonde flea, isn't she. Welcome back, friend. Welcome back.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

gotta start again ....

Good to see you, Dexter.

We're all rooting for you.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

gotta start again ....

oh there my dancing cat where have you been and still waiting for the cat to get to my door ..
            always great to see you dexter ..now please stay and sit right here and dont leave us again.. you can do this girlfriend
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

gotta start again ....

Goodie!! Ready to promise me that day now? Before I glue you cell phone to your hand? :H :l
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
              X