Army Thread 16 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16 November

startingover;758542 wrote: Now now Kobus, do I really need to explain the intricacies of the turkey baster?
    I must go and Google deep and hard... Maybe Grim can help me.

There was a story in SA, of two lesbos who collected sperm in an empty spice bottle from a friend...

Grim, can you remember the otucome (no pun intended)?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

tiptronic_ct;758550 wrote: I must go and Google deep and hard... Maybe Grim can help me.

There was a story in SA, of two lesbos who collected sperm in an empty spice bottle from a friend...

With friends like that ......:H:H:H
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

tiptronic_ct;758550 wrote: I must go and Google deep and hard... Maybe Grim can help me.

You shouldn't joke about it tips the pups started their life out in a piece of fish tubing

I looked up that sperm donor website in California the other day, the one that offered you movie star lookalikes. I had a blast selecting from all the options and got 125 matches.
        Yes I was bored that day
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Zeppie2;758553 wrote: You shouldn't joke about it tips the pups started their life out in a piece of fish tubing

I looked up that sperm donor website in California the other day, the one that offered you movie star lookalikes. I had a blast selecting from all the options and got 125 matches.
          Yes I was bored that day
          There is a sperm donor WEBSITE?????

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

yes was a bit of a suprise to have a visit time, coz was meant to have been a meeting with his school teacher and a quick hello, but when I got there they had the cheek to ask why was I there...!!!!!!!!

I even questioned myself to what day it was.. I asked then it is monday isn't it??
            yes.. then I asked them "well didn't we have a meeting at the school, monday at 3:30 with his teacher.."
            "oh dear, I'm sorry it was cancelled" was the reply...

"oops we should have called you, but we had such a busy weekend...!"

I was F'ing fuming..steam coming out the ears but couldn't show anger as it is a negative emotion.......!!! fuck that..... Ollie saw me and came running "oh mummy you're here" he was so happy.so had to keep a smile and bite my lip...god dam very hard..!

they said to keep me sweet, "well as you are here stay and s?nd time with ollie"

took some very nice pics, will put them on in a mom..

btw it atkes me one & half hours to get there and then back on the bus.. so you can imagine !!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Yes, have a look starty, it's quite fun. They apparently have donors that look similar to movie starts.

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Erm....no Tippers can't say that I do recall!
                'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

ladyjan;758555 wrote:
                  Focus on the positive, Jan

Let Tigger do the growling
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Grim;758558 wrote: Erm....no Tippers can't say that I do recall!
                    You denialist, you...
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

tiptronic_ct;758560 wrote: You denialist, you...
                      Grimmers was prolly the "friend" :H

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

ladyjan;758555 wrote: yes was a bit of a suprise to have a visit time, coz was meant to have been a meeting with his school teacher and a quick hello, but when I got there they had the cheek to ask why was I there...!!!!!!!!

I even questioned myself to what day it was.. I asked then it is monday isn't it??
                        yes.. then I asked them "well didn't we have a meeting at the school, monday at 3:30 with his teacher.."
                        "oh dear, I'm sorry it was cancelled" was the reply...

"oops we should have called you, but we had such a busy weekend...!"

I was F'ing fuming..steam coming out the ears but couldn't show anger as it is a negative emotion.......!!! fuck that..... Ollie saw me and came running "oh mummy you're here" he was so happy.so had to keep a smile and bite my lip...god dam very hard..!

they said to keep me sweet, "well as you are here stay and s?nd time with ollie"

btw it atkes me one & half hours to get there and then back on the bus.. so you can imagine !!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                        At least you got to spend time with Ollie LJ that is priceless.

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

startingover;758562 wrote: Grimmers was prolly the "friend" :H
                          I heard he was auctioning it off at the hens party in the weekend

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Sperm donors, turkey basters, what is happening to the Army?

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Sounds like a pretty normal day wouldnt you say Opes?

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Hiya Opes -

Comment

Working...
                                X