Army Thread 16 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16 November

tiptronic_ct;758605 wrote: Don't call me a collie, will ya???
    Just cos you;ve got your grundies back, doesnt mean you can start making demands you know!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Nice pics LJ

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

tiptronic_ct;758605 wrote: Don't call me a collie, will ya???
        I'm sure you've been called worse:H

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

ladyjan;758604 wrote: here's ollie today with tigger and his teeth missing..!!!!!!!!
          Awww, Jan....

You'll make my my old heart melt
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

more ollie

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1093092=5376-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1093092=5377-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1093092=5378-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1093092=5379-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

startingover;758598 wrote: Whats your day like now HN?
              I get up every morning with a spring in my step...I make a to do list of chores and relax time reading PC and stuff and I stick to it..it may sound daft and a bit anal..but it's working..I have a long bath at 6pm (usual sipping time) and then take my time making dinner and chatting to John about the day's news. I try to be in bed..watching telly or reading by 11pm. If this becomes too hum drum then I will change it again...I may adopt a pooch cos' the cat will not let me take him for a walk:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

horizonsnew;758613 wrote: I get up every morning with a spring in my step...I make a to do list of chores and relax time reading PC and stuff and I stick to it..it may sound daft and a bit anal..but it's working..I have a long bath at 6pm (usual sipping time) and then take my time making dinner and chatting to John about the day's news. I try to be in bed..watching telly or reading by 11pm. If this becomes too hum drum then I will change it again...I may adopt a pooch cos' the cat will not let me take him for a walk:H:H
                Nope not anal at all, I think it sounds a damn good plan!
                Oh and you can get cat leads :H

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

startingover;758614 wrote: Nope not anal at all, I think it sounds a damn good plan!
                  Oh and you can get cat leads :H
                  Yeah I know, my daughter keeps looking to buy one, the cat would have a canary if you tried putting one on her.

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Opal;758603 wrote: Hello HN.
                    Hi Opes how's life?

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

yep HN sounds good agenda keeping busy, works for me coz keeps the thoughts of AL out the nut..
                      keep at it, it's worth it

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

horizonsnew;758613 wrote: I get up every morning with a spring in my step...I make a to do list of chores and relax time reading PC and stuff and I stick to it..it may sound daft and a bit anal..but it's working..I have a long bath at 6pm (usual sipping time) and then take my time making dinner and chatting to John about the day's news. I try to be in bed..watching telly or reading by 11pm. If this becomes too hum drum then I will change it again...I may adopt a pooch cos' the cat will not let me take him for a walk:H:H
                        Sounds like a good contribution to the trusty Toolbox Thread???
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Not to bad at all HN, you doing good yourself? Seems like you have a good plan in place there.

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

ladyjan;758617 wrote: yep HN sounds good agenda keeping busy, works for me coz keeps the thoughts of AL out the nut..
                            keep at it, it's worth it
                            Hi LJ ..it is working for me at the moment...changing my routine has literally given me the boost that I needed to kick AL's butt..

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

tiptronic_ct;758618 wrote: Sounds like a good contribution to the trusty Toolbox Thread???
                              Bless you Tip but I'm not ready to venture outside the army thread yet..I feel safe here:h

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

horizonsnew;758622 wrote: Bless you Tip but I'm not ready to venture outside the army thread yet..I feel safe here:h
                                You feel safe here???? You poor deluded girly :H

Comment

Working...
                                X