Army Thread 16 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16 November

Good Morning Starts,Tulipe, JackieClaire,tips,minnie,TF, Irish Eyes, LJ, Popeye, Mario, Opal

I think I got everyone

It's 6:30 in the morning here...wayyyyyy too early..on my second cup of coffee. Just couldn't sleep so popped on here..
    Going to my sons school today and checking out bussing, and the Flu shot options there.

Dark and dreary here, hope the sun comes out.

DLA
    Can't remember any of my dreams..
    Of all vices, drinking is the most incompatible with greatness
    Sir Walter Scott
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Hi there DLA!
      Its nearly midday here and I am about ready for a nanna nap!
      Hope you get everything sorted today.....
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Thanks Starts,

WOw, feels so weird being up so early...sooooooo quiet!
        Should jump in the shower soon...beat my boy to it
        Third cup of coffee....
        Of all vices, drinking is the most incompatible with greatness
        Sir Walter Scott
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Evening all! I don't pop in very often but I inflicted this on the NDT thread earlier, its just a lovely song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoSL_qayMCc[/video]]YouTube - ONCE: Falling Slowly

from a small budget movie called Once, filmed in Dublin.

I feel like a spammer!

Bets
          xxxx
          Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Hi Betty, lovely to see you here. I share the joy too, lol, when I find something good.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Howdy folks are dreams the main subject today then? I wish I was living the dream.
              Welcome Dry nice to see you here.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

I'm watching 'Tristan and Isolde'. Love the story.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Hi Ruby & Betty thanks for the song, they an Irish band called The Frames, they have been aroung for quite a few years now. That opening shot is on Graffton Street in Dublin. I havent seen the film, is it any good?

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

You're welcome KTAB.

I loved the film, watched it as a family, Mr Sweats and the Teens enjoyed it too. A bit chick flicky but not scmaltzy. And everyone on the NDT already knows I'm a sucker for a red headed man.....

Take Care and have a great day.

x

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

A fairly new remake, but beautifully shot. As I've posted in other threads, I've been studying cellular memory theories, and somehow, tho my family has been in the sultry climes of Georgia over 200 years, and Virginia 100 years before that, all my ancestors came primarily from the coast of England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland. So I feel a kinship.
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Sweaty Betty;758326 wrote: You're welcome KTAB.

I loved the film, watched it as a family, Mr Sweats and the Teens enjoyed it too. A bit chick flicky but not scmaltzy. And everyone on the NDT already knows I'm a sucker for a red headed man.....

Take Care and have a great day.

x
                        Ah I take it you have seen the brilliant film "The Commitments"?
                        The lead singer of the frames plays one of the band members in it, he is the one with the ginger hair BTW

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Tristan and Isolde as in the opera?

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

@KTAB - yes but had a look at the sleeve of the commitments soundtrack - he looks sooooo young

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

I suppose it has to be nearly 20yrs ago at this stage. I just love that film, great soundtrack, very funny and they captured the Dublin wit to a T.

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

No, a movie, Betty. Lovely young people in it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X