• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16 November

thanks Ruby, will look it out!
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

2006, with James Franco and Sophia Myles. Big theatrical production.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Havent heard of that one Ruby. Have you ever seen The Snapper? It is also by Roddy Doyle, the same writter as the commitments.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

I am learning about much more than American tastes here, and I love it. It's great to see not everyone in the world is latched to the Hollywood teat. LOL
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Mid-afternoon lurk from my mobile.

Someone mentioned teats?
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

How that word call across the universe to you, Tip?
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

I actually like foriegn language films just for that reason, the typical hollywood endings get quite predictable at times.
                Check out one of my all time favourites if you havent seen it, it is a french film called "Jean de Florette"

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

*jumping up and down* KTAB!! Did you see Manon of the Spring, it's sequel?
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

I haven't seen that, Greenie. Where do I find it?
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Netflix, Blockbuster. I love foreign films.
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Me too. My children call me their own film library. Don't know if it's a compliment or not, but I love watching the old movies, especially. Campy, overly dramatic, but so wonderful to watch. I guess my all time fav is " To Kill A Mockingbird". Loved Gregory Peck. Why aren't there men out there like the old movie idols?
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Hi Greeny yes I have, it is not so much a sequel but the second part of the same story. I loved the ending in the first film, it is about as far away from what anyone raised on stock hollywood genre would expect. Highly recommended Ruby.

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

My sister and her kids are very into movies. They select by director and such. She is my film library.
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

KTAB, what IS a sequel? I understand what you mean, but don't know the diff.
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Sorry, I was off hunting rabbits. E-mail is full of messages from famly. Facebook too. Back now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X