Army Thread 16 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16 November

Think I must needs get my butt moving and venture out among the great unwashed. I'll thank me one day, just don't want to do it now.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Me too. My work at the desk is done.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Babette's Feast

Antonia's Line.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

greeneyes;758359 wrote: KTAB, what IS a sequel? I understand what you mean, but don't know the diff.
          Hi Greeny sorry I was off doing a bit of work.

My understanding of it is that sequel is that it is a film that chronologically portrays events following those of a previous work.
          In many cases, the sequel continues elements of the original story, often with the same characters and settings an example being say the lethal weapon films 1 & 2. They had the same characters but almost completely unrelated story lines. Where as Manon des sources is a straight continuation of the film Jean de Florette as if it were just one film with a interval of about 8 years in the story. Just my amateur take on it.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Hi Tip, I loved those movies.
            Just saying HI in the afternoon before leaving to pick up the kids. Glad everyone is well. I think I see a bit of blue sky. Maybe the heat will come on sometime soon. Windy here. Took a sauna today after a gym class - that felt good.
            Ta Ta for now!
            Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
            AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

hey army
              got rid of my visitors on saturdaynight after 3 weeks and spend yesterday with my son, dil and their two lovely kids.
              and i agree with tipperoony ie. antonia's line, brilliant film, but then i would would'nt i
              life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Oh, I HATE to go out and do actual work. Things must be done, and apparently, I'm elected by default.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

I have to say, it's beautiful outside all my windows. The fall colors are fading a bit, but there are reds, browns, and golds, and still lots of green. We have a fog this morning that makes it seem I'm looking through gauze at the woods beyond, and the sun is trying to shine in little fits. We have a doe and her fawn who have been living all around the house for months, and they're standing just outside the dog yard, practically yawning at the barking dogs. Why would I want to go anywhere, really.
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

hi all, hows things?

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

everyone busy? Ok I will go food shopping, see you later.

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Hello Folks!
                        'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Evening Army

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Evening Opes,
                            Good day?
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

Aye grand thanks Starts, and yourself? Were you working today?

Comment

Army Thread 16 November

No work today, but I think I am doing a domestic abuse roadshow either Thursday or Friday. Should be interesting.
                                Also I have the go ahead to apply for the Uni course. Dead chuffed here :-) Now I just have to pass this one I am doing, get through the interview then I am home and dry or in deep do do :-)
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X