Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggested Counter/Chart

Hello All,

Maybe it's here somewhere and I'm not seeing it (wouldn't be a first, eh?) but maybe we could start a new chart/counter with a topamax dosage? Seems we're all interested in what dosage we're at and how long we've been there. Also, maybe add a "how long we've been at this dosage" thing and general how we're doing craving counter.

Just a thought....

Gloria

Suggested Counter/Chart

Hi Middle, the chart and dosage is in the lancet article in the Research section at the top.

This is the titration schedule for migraine users, but it mimics what is recommended and was used in the alcohol study during the first 4 weeks.

Morning Dose Evening Dose

Week 1 None 25 mg
    Week 2 25 mg 25 mg
    Week 3 25 mg 50 mg
    Week 4 50 mg 50 mg

Comment

Suggested Counter/Chart

Hello cv,

I was thinking of something for those of us MWO'ers, something akin to the Drink Counter.

Gloria

Comment

Suggested Counter/Chart

Hmmm, that would be cool. I guess everyone could use one of those "diet counters" as a signature but just have their current dosage.

I'm not sure if any programmers want to sit down and create a customized calendar to use for that for the meds but it's a really great idea. Perhaps in the meantime you could start a thread for that in the general section or something and ask RJ to pin it to the top.

Great idea, I'm sure that it would help alot.

Comment

Suggested Counter/Chart

I am sure something come be created akin to the drink counter pretty easily by weeks.
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
          X