Penelope Pit Stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penelope Pit Stop

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Today I start my 30 days of abstinence. Today I cried. Today is very emotional. Today is the biggest step I am ever going to take. Today I'm going to take that step. This makes me happy today. Thank you everyone for your support
    PPS
    Whatever your mind believes becomes reality, whether it is reality or not.

Penelope Pit Stop

Hi Pene, you've made the first step & that's a great thing. Remember that it takes a lot of people a few trys to get it right (took me many many attempts!!) I also use exercise, the hypno cds, supplements, writing a food/emotions journal & of course the wonderful community here & I'm finally having success! It feels wonderful. So read & learn, learn & read...and drop in on the The Next Day Thread if you like - lots of Antipodeans there & our friends from the other hemmisphere drop in sometimes also.
    Well done on taking the first step.

xo

Comment

Penelope Pit Stop

PPS, good for you! I'm guessing by now you have already found the "Toolbox" thread but if not, here is a link. https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html Lots of good reading and good ideas there to help you along your way.

Angelcakes, congrats on your progress! Diet and exercise / supplements are an important part of my plan too. And of course reading / posting here at MWO! I also added AA to my bag of tricks back in February and that has been good for my sobriety also.

The important thing is that we each find 'whatever it takes' for us to stay sober!!

Strength and hope to you PPS! If I can, you can.

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Penelope Pit Stop

Hi Penny,

This fabulous news.
        It will be an emotional day saying good bye to an old friend (or should I say fiend).
        Wishing you all the strength in the world.

Like DG said if I can,you can.

Love Jackie xxx

:l
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Penelope Pit Stop

PPS...."You go Girl".......We love it ! IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Penelope Pit Stop

Hi Penny, Good for you, this will probably be one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Believe me when I say it will be life changing. It won't be easy at first, but as time goes on, being alcohol free just becomes a natural part of your life.

I wish you everything you wish for yourself,

Louise.
            A F F L..
            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Working...
            X