Army Thread 17 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 17 November

Hi, Opal. I'm road kill right now. Just back from errands.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 17 November

Evening KT, your here and your drinking water, 2 great choices in one evening.

Comment

Army Thread 17 November

Is OK, KT

Guy to guy (((hug))) OK?
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17 November

Hello, Rubes

(((hug))) to you too
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17 November

I would kinda like a group hug tonight...
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17 November

KT, do you remember what you were thinking, what your objective was when you first picked up?
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 17 November

Hmmmmmp, I never got one. Then again maybe I didn't deserve it after my comments.

Comment

Army Thread 17 November

Tip, I'm sending you a patented Ruby hug. Don't get no better.
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 17 November

Thanks guys and yes Opal I started drinking water in chat last night. Dont recall all I said, so nothing new there I suppose. Bah humbug.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 17 November

No, and the results are nothing new either, are they. We always end up the same way.
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 17 November

(((Opes)))
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17 November

rubywillow;759278 wrote: KT, do you remember what you were thinking, what your objective was when you first picked up?
                          Oh yes, I thought I need an escape from all this crap and I got me one. Funnily enough the crap was still there this morning.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 17 November

Ah your in good company here KT, you wouldn't have said anything worse than the rest have done at some stage or another.

Comment

Army Thread 17 November

tiptronic_ct;759283 wrote: (((Opes)))
                              :l:l:l

Comment

Army Thread 17 November

God! My husband says I turned into a shrieking harpy, AND I told him everything I'd been holding back. ((cringe))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X