Army Thread 18th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opal;760012 wrote: Going by the shape of your avatar, you'll be in the Granny flat.:H
    I will shape up before then
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

mario;760019 wrote: lets not fight over the squirrel
      I've already won. There is no need for a fight
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;760013 wrote: I'll banish Mrs. T from the master nest for the duration
        Good lad

Comment

Opal;760017 wrote: I'm grand thanks Grimmers.
          Now whats this on the dating front, no need for internet dating soooooo........................????????????
          Oh you lot! :H
          'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

startingover;760023 wrote: Good lad
            now hold on there starts,whats all this :upset:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

mario;760019 wrote: lets not fight over the squirrel
              No, there is enough of her to go around :H

Comment

I'm dreaming of travelling now that I've met you lot. Never thought of S.A. before now.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Always have an open door for ya'll.
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

My neighborhood has outgrown me. One 'estate' has an indoor bowling alley and theatre.
                    sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;760030 wrote: I'm dreaming of travelling now that I've met you lot. Never thought of S.A. before now.
                      Would love to have you over! You are more than welcome Rubes!
                      'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Zenstyle;760028 wrote: Howdy Mr Tips! I read something about Court... how did that go?
                        It didn't - case got postponed to 8 December, and taht will be another fecking day wasted.

All I have to do, is testify as to what was stolen from the house. We only discovered the robbery 24 hours after it happened, so I hardly witnessed anything...

If the guys had pleaded guilty in the 1st place, they would probably be out on parole already. As it stands, they've been locked up for almost 4 months. Not that I feel much sympathy for them.
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Getting myself beutified for travel. Thinking of an all-over body lift.
                          sigpic

Comment

tiptronic_ct;760037 wrote: It didn't - case got postponed to 8 December, and taht will be another fecking day wasted.

All I have to do, is testify as to what was stolen from the house. We only discovered the robbery 24 hours after it happened, so I hardly witnessed anything...

If the guys had pleaded guilty in the 1st place, they would probably be out on parole already. As it stands, they've been locked up for almost 4 months. Not that I feel much sympathy for them.
                            Serves 'em right, Tips.
                            sigpic

Comment

mario;760025 wrote: now hold on there starts,whats all this :upset:
                              Mario, Mario, calm yourself my dear.....I am still up for a backie on yer bike

Comment

Zenstyle;760031 wrote: What time's kick-off Mario? I'm 5 hours behind you... it's 1.37 here...
                                its kick of 9.00pm in paris

sorry to hear your sick
                                wish you well

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X