Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Kitten

Hi, I am looking for some advice.

We have 2 cats, one is a kitten 14 weeks old. They are inseparable. Cat #1 goes outside alot, kitten was an indoor cat so far. Yesterday, our painter accidentaly let both out. It has been 20 hrs and the kitten is still missing. Cat#1 seems to be looking for it everywhere.
    Our little son is very sad, b/c our dog of 11 yrs died 2 weeks ago.

Do you think he will still come back? We searched everywhere outside and cannot find it! Any ideas? THANKS, MZ

Missing Kitten

There's always hope, Zum. I know how you feel, tho. I've had mine disappear for weeks. My thoughts are with you, but keep looking. Just hope if you don't find him, he has found a wonderful new home.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Missing Kitten

Thank you, Ruby!

We looked, printed out posters and also, and
      I do not know if it is a scam or not, but i tried Amberpetalert.com. We will see.

Did your cat come back?

Comment

Missing Kitten

our little kitten went missing a few weeks ago for 4 days, his sister was so sad but he turi am sur this ned up fine, cats often do this i am sure he will turn up soon
        Twitch

Comment

Missing Kitten

MamaZum;759972 wrote: Thank you, Ruby!

We looked, printed out posters and also, and
          I do not know if it is a scam or not, but i tried Amberpetalert.com. We will see.

Did your cat come back?
          Yes. He was an old tom, and it was several days, but he finally dragged his scraggly, worn out self home. Neutered that week.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Missing Kitten

Thanks all for your kind reassurance. I am happy your kitties came back.

Our lost kitten was never outside before. Well, I spent so much today on searching for him, that I have to be AF to save some $..:H I did AmberPetAlert and FindToto, which is quite cool, as people are calling already, but the cat they are calling about is Cat #1, not the kitten.

Still hoping,
            MZ

Comment

Missing Kitten

Still hoping with you Mama.
              Take care.
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Missing Kitten

Same thing happened to our indoor cat. We searched the neighborhood high and low and posted signs and classified ads. When my eight year old came home from school I put him on the "mystery case". He found him within an hour. Mere feet from the door
                hiding in the shed. Hopefully yours is right under your nose as well.

Comment

Missing Kitten

I hope and pray you get your kitty back.

Love,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Missing Kitten

HAPPY END

Thank you all for giving me hope!!:thanks:

Last night our older cat#1 was coming back inside. He meowed and scratched the door. My daughter opened, and there were both of them!
                    What a surprise! Kitten was missing for over 55 hrs.

Have a great weekend, friends!

Comment

Missing Kitten

Zennie, thanks.

I did not think he would be found, he had no collar yet.

We are thinking about the microchips too. I did hear about them, but did not do any research yet.

It is funny how a kitten can steel your heart within few short weeks

Comment

Missing Kitten

Such wonderful news in a world of heartbreak. I can't tell you how many times I've thought about the little guy out there. THANK you for letting us know the happy ourcome. And let him know he's used up one of those lives! LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

Missing Kitten

YAY!!!!!!
                          So happy to log on and see the news...
                          from a fellow kitty lover
                          -Sheep

Comment

Missing Kitten

Great news!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Missing Kitten

Happy here in CT, too. Great news.

Winefree

Comment

Working...
                              X