Grit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grit

My teeth are grit, I am strong, I will fight, fight, fight! I will hang in there! Rollling into day 3 AF. Have never been 3 days without AL. This is BEAUTIFUL because it is MY CHOICE .Thanks so much for your support
    Penelope
    Whatever your mind believes becomes reality, whether it is reality or not.

Grit

GO PENE!!! You CAN do it - because it's your choice.

Comment

Grit

I'm with you, Penelope.....ending up day 2 and doing okay.

I refuse to drink.....no matter what.......NO MATTER WHAT!

I told The Beast this is no longer a discussion item. It's time to put him back in his hole......rotten bastard that he is.

Stay strong, Penelope.....keep checking in.

We can do it.

Don

Comment

Grit

Keep gritting Penny, Keep gritting Chief.

YOU CAN DO THIS.

J xxx

:l:l:l
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Grit

:goodjob: Pene & Don,

You can definitely do it, keep posting.....This is a hard thing but as you know once you have a few days under your belt, it does somewhat make it easier.

Lots of hugs,
          Janet
          AF Day 9
          AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

Grit

Sweeeeet! Rock on, Penelope! YOU ARE DOING IT!

:yay:

Comment

Grit

Good on ya Pene, day three sucked big time for me but day four was sweet, so hang in there, you are doing fab.
              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Grit

Day 2 is done.....how're you doing Penelope?....let us know.

Bring on day 3!

Don

Comment

Grit

Congrats Don on Day 2 and Welcome Back! Pene, hope you are doing well....keep us posted....

janet
                  AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

Grit

Hey Chief, good on you, day 2 is done and dusted for you and day three for me. I'm feeling heaps good about my decision tonight! Stay with me Don, Penelope xx

Comment

Grit

Whoo Hoo

Wow, never thought today would turn out this well. When I awoke this morning AL was there. You know, just like a new love, constantly in your head, always there. Last night was so tuff, that I was expecting much the same tonight. Funny, funny, funny, tonight I'm doing OK. I've got a physical grunt happening for AL, but my head has eased off. Thank God! This is amazing, day 3 AF. I'm going for 30. Hey I know that tomorrow could be another story again, but I also know that whatever happens tomorrow, AL is not joining me!! My supps haven't arrived still. I'd like them, particularly with a weekend coming up.
                      Hey Chief, keep on, I'm with you, give day 3 a whirl, let me know how you go.
                      Thoughts and love to all and thankyou, you are all wonderful, PPS

Comment

Grit

Congratulations, PPS! Well done you! Don't worry about tomorrow today. Just let that good feeling wash over you and keep in mind how far you've come in such a short time. Keep posting too!

Hope everything is going okay with you and your family, Chief. I'm new here, but saw the post July did for you. Sounds like you've got a whole lot of people who you have helped cheering you on!

Best wishes to you both!

Comment

Working...
                        X