What has happened to 'My Way Out'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drylifeahead;761592 wrote: rubywillow: Nothing has 'happened'. We as human beings, and a collective group, have evolved. People come, they go. Those here always want the best, but understand the possibilities when someone disappears. If not having free reign to post any and all thoughts that run through our brains, sober and not, is an issue, then there are other places to 'let it all hang out'. This is a place to find help. It's that simple, without explanation. I, personally, am sorry that even one goes away still searching, but I am alive, happy, thriving, and coping today because of MWO. I don't need the drama.

If MWO was like another forum I belonged to years ago, I doubt there would be as many members. I have only witnessed one that got...fussy..here. This is a GREAT forum, I plan on staying for quite some time..

momof3: The addition of moderators on MWO has been a plus from my perspective.

Keeps the wild ones from running loose and tearing the place apart. I agree with you MO3

DLA
    And I'm so happy you're here. You are a great addition. We have had several 'ugly' incidents in my time here, but we're human, and we didn't get here by singing too loud in the choir. Again, appreciate your input.
    Rubes
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

OMG!! Ruby!! That is hilarious!!! "None of us got here by singing too loud in the choir"....:H:H
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Wow - I'm new to this site starting November 8th. I have ony experienced positive and supporting individuals struggling with the same problem as me. Hope you can find guidance.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

With out this web site I would probably still be boozing and messed up my career. So thank you all for being there and for the great support.
          FT
          AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
          As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Harty, Har....My Matey..! Ha! A Pirate's life for me......Things have slow down around here...lot's of the ole' timers don't post, We have a lot of fun on this site...as well as helping each other out. Things come in waves I quess . .....us wise crackers are still here just taking a bit of a break. Ha! IAD.
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Too cute!! I adore penguins!

Comment

Working...
              X