X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 19th Nov 2009

Morning all.
    Zeppie the pups are just gorgeous.

KTAB, take all the time you need, just don't forget we're here if you wanna chat. As Zenny says, we've been there, done that as well. Take care KT and see you soon.

Comment

Morning Starts.

Comment

Morning Opes.
        Are you working today?
        I really need to get some study done cos I have uni class this evening and its the final practice before our role play assessment next week. If I want to continue on the course in Jan I HAVE to pass this.
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Well get the head down for the day then girl, of course you'll pass with flying colours. Yep work today and a long one at that, but sure it has to be done. Glad to have work to go to.

Comment

Oh yes, thats my next task, do something and get paid for it!!
            Cant wait either :-)

Comment

Good day folks! I trust that everyone will have a grand day! Chat later!
              'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

morning all

be good ktab,if you need us/me we are here,good luck

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hello Grimmers. Hope you have a wonderful day too.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                    How's the day starting? I'm off to gym and sauna, then some work, then lunch with a business associate. Too bad he's an alcoholic, but I'm not going to drink with him. Mr. T. announced this morning that he has a business dinner tonight, so tonight will be a challenge for me.
                    Zeppie love the puppy pictures.
                    Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
                    AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Morning Grimmers Mario and Tulipe
                      Good luck tonight Tulipe, just remember to eat lots and also how happy you will be tomorrow morning when you wake with a clear head.

Comment

morning starts,opal,tulipe,grimmers, and everyone else that drops in today.

Comment

Morning Mario and Tulipe. Tulipe good luck for tonight.

Comment

yes tulipe,put a plan into place if you can,you always need a back up.

Comment

Maybe another box of Miserables? Last night while helping my daughter with homework I at many many cookies. Actually, maybe I need to download a movie I really want to watch so that I have something to focus on.
                              Anyone have any movie suggestions for something I can download on iTunes? I am open to all ideas - my tastes are fairly broad.
                              Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
                              AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

The last films I have seen that I really enjoyed were Bruno with Sacha Baron Cohen and The proposal with Sandra Bullock, loved them both.
                                Also heard that Hangover is really good too but not seen it.

Comment

Working...
                                X