Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 20th November

Hey ho, hey ho, its into the weekend we go

I promise I won't tell anyone, but Tawny's hug from earlier in the week still produces a warm glow in me :h
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

how are you tiggeroony
    life is simple its just not easy

Comment

anyway, getting back to bed to get some much needed sleep
      life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Good morning Tigger, Draggy and all to come.
        Yes indeed, another weekend is upon us, and for me its going to be a busy one.
        I have an interview for a University course on counselling on Monday. By all accounts its pretty tough, they want to know about challenging times in my life, plus any history of mental illness (depression is included here) so I need to prepare myself. I understand that its a pretty challenging course, so I want to spend quite a bit of time preparing for every eventuality, plus I have an assignment next week too and if I dont pass that, I can say goodbye to a place on the next course as well. So all in all its going to be a nose to the grindstone weekend for me.
        Oh and I have the domestic abuse roadshow this morning. No idea what to expect so I will expect the unexpected.
        Anyway if you see me lurking around here too much, give me a kick up tha arse and send me on my way OK?
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Whadda ya gonna wear?
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Took to long slow squirrel. I'm heading for the nest!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Morning Army, TG the weekend is in sight. Tho it'll not be much of a weekend for you Starts with all the work you have to do. Anyway roll on 5 o clock and I hope everone has a great day.

Comment

Morning Tips,greenie,Starts,Opal and all those yet to come,

Off to my favourite shop this pm.

Thanks for the Christmas tips,Tips.

J x
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

good morning, jc,opal,dragonfly,greenie,mr tips.starts
                  starts it looks like you have a very busy day and week en ahead.goodluck we all know you can do.sending you all our best

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning mario,

Let's hope today we won't get accused of talking to ourselves

Booked your hols or waiting 'til next year?
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hi jc.i had a great time talking to myself yesterday,i agreed with everything i said. brill

i am hoping to get to portugal b4 x.mas,dont call that a holiday, more a second home

going across to the west of ireland tonight,to mayo.rough weather and very rough seas deadly.

Comment

Hi guys - have a great day - Starty if you are reading this GO AND DO SOME STUDY!!!!
                        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

I love Portugal,but the last one have passed in an alcoholic blur.

Still not brave enough to dip my toes into lands of cheap AL.

Check out the floods in Cumbria. Heart breaking. One of my favourite places and it's only about 60 miles from here.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

yes jc i have seen the floods over there,same here.this happens every year,why are they not prepared ?

back in a bit just walking my partner to work. :-)

Comment

Good MORNING everyone! Today is going to be very busy, as was yesterday. Starts - sound like you are going to have an interesting day. I hope everything goes well.
                              JC - your favorite shop? What sort of things do they sell?
                              Morning Zeppie, Mario and Opal, sorry if I forgot anyone.
                              I MADE IT yesterday. Yeah. So today is day 7. BUT, my hands are shaky this morning. Maybe it's the cold in the house? I also slept horribly last night. Had no other problems this week, so why now? Weird. My head feels weird too.
                              Last night Mr. T was out, and I downloaded Bruno. It was B-A-D BAD but I laughed a lot. It felt great to settle down doing something I wanted to do when I wanted to do it instead of waiting for someone else to say ok. I didn't come here because I wanted to forget completely about AL. Also I wanted to watch the movie. Then I started watching An Inconvenient Truth with by now is already pretty much in the public eye, but still it ties the story together pretty well. Mr. T. got home after 11 and I was awake and alert. So that's good.
                              Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
                              AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X