X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 20th November

hey yep you are all welcome..
    it's the isles of the eternal spring..
    sitting here now with balcony door open, shorts and t'shirt.. and only one blanket on the bed..!

Comment

my older son is living up in Aberdeen now.. hee hee... sometimes can't hear on the phone coz of the rain and wind on the window..!!:H

Comment

yep, the granite city

Comment

do you know Malmaison hotel group ?? in Scotland

Comment

my sil married a canary and lives in santa cruz and whenever we visit she complains how cold it gets in winter " it gets down to 17 celsius"
            Thats our summer so please stop complaining
            life is simple its just not easy

Comment

i am serious zenny, if temperatures reaches 20 celsius the news, tv are shouting "heatwave hits ireland"

Comment

dragonfly65;761511 wrote: my sil married a canary and lives in santa cruz and whenever we visit she complains how cold it gets in winter " it gets down to 17 celsius"
                Thats our summer so please stop complaining
                up north it does get colder it is much wetter and on the north west side, Puerto de La Cruz it gets windy,

it's coz they are on the north side of the volcano Tiede, it protects us down here in the south of the island, today was 28?, the nights start to get a bit chilly come mid december but not cold, if you start to inland a bit & going higher it is cold

Comment

and i am still wearing my double fleeced jacket

Comment

yeah jan but still 17 celsius in december in santa cruz we seriously dont get that many days in summer that reach 17 so stop making me jalous

Comment

Zenstyle;761513 wrote: I ate at the one in Glasgow many many years ago... I was a kid. I remember them flambe-ing the bananas tableside...

I lived in the Granite City for a couple of years. Yucky, nasty, depressing place to spend the winter months..... Gray gray gray...
                      my boy is working as receptioist, he has to wear a completly black suit, I thought it looked morbid but when he sent me the link of the hotels I could see why.. very slick establishments..*****
                      yep Aberdeen is bleak and depressing and the locals are grumpy and tight !!

Comment

i seriously think i was'nt made to live in ireland, thats why i was'nt born there

Comment

Zenstyle;761530 wrote: It's really nice weather here now, I am embarrassed to say. 70-80s in the daytime and 60-70s in the evening. It makes the heat and humidity of the summer all worthwhile...
                          seems we have the same weather, nice isn't it?

Comment

dragonfly65;761529 wrote: yeah jan but still 17 celsius in december in santa cruz we seriously dont get that many days in summer that reach 17 so stop making me jalous
                            okies...sorry...

you're always welcome heretho..

Comment

ok I'm going to beddies, had no more calls or msgs from the nutter.. night, night catch ya another day.xxxx

Comment

Evening folk's,
                                Around 32c here all week, and sunny, but, alas, today is quite cool, with a bit of rain about, a top temp of 23c. Coming into summer in Dec. Ahh, the beach beckon's....life's tough.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X