Army Thread 20th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ladyjan;761429 wrote: Hi ya nutters... and a man after midnight ooooh NO THANKS.. got one ringing on the door right now and he can fuck right off !!!
    yep am here just reading back on the posts...just a mom, gonna fill ya in on the lastest male shit !!!!
    lady, not all men are s.... however after midnight time to draw the line.

Comment

no I know not all men are, but have had probs with this guy and tips and the others know about it

Comment

Hey as long as u know that this guy is not good 4 u is good.

Comment

I know but seriously just as I sat down to relax and started to look at the past posts and start chatting, he was ringing at my door and wouldn't go away, my dogs were barking like crazy, I live in an appartment block so it's not good when my dogs bark, coz normally they dont.

he has been calling incessantly I have told him to stop calling and to leave me alone, but he does'nt, I need to take my dogs out and I can't coz he is there and keeps calling, sending messages that he is downstairs and not gonna go away till I come out.......!!

not the sort of pressure a new AF really needs...

Comment

Jan - are you okay?
            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Grateful;761443 wrote: Jan - are you okay?
              yep I'll be ok just not gonna go out oranswer my door or the mobile, lucky he doesn't have my house number so the messages on the mobile I can ignore, but if he keeps on I will call the police.
              I was in a nasty relationship for 8 years he beat the life out of me, he has been gone for 3 yrs, coz he will be stuck in jail if he shows up, there is a search & capture out for him, so I at last started to open up and made friends with aguy, but he has turned out to be a liar and other things I didn't get intimate with him and I'm happy I didn't..

so gonna stay virginal for a while longer...!!!!!

Comment

ladyjan;761442 wrote: I know but seriously just as I sat down to relax and started to look at the past posts and start chatting, he was ringing at my door and wouldn't go away, my dogs were barking like crazy, I live in an appartment block so it's not good when my dogs bark, coz normally they dont.

he has been calling incessantly I have told him to stop calling and to leave me alone, but he does'nt, I need to take my dogs out and I can't coz he is there and keeps calling, sending messages that he is downstairs and not gonna go away till I come out.......!!

not the sort of pressure a new AF really needs...
                Hey Jan, this is not good, personally I wud have no prob calling the police for this guy. Own your power girl!

Comment

I agree with Irish.............you can't be too careful these days...........maybe you should call the police?

Comment

Grateful, thanks for that. I think we women tend to be too nice to these men weirdos. I believe it is also important to state that there are many GENTLEMEN out there who are more than willing to protect us and advice us against these weirdos. Having said that I still believe that Jan should call the police NO MATTER what the circumstances. No man has a right to haunt us.

Comment

he has just sent another message again begging for me to forgive him ....said he won't disturb me anymore, but would I call him coz he wants to explain everything....yeah,yeah,yeah... same old bullshit...

luckily I have a emergency call phone, goes direct to the central for instant call out, it ?s with GPS and just have to push one button and they come priority straight to where I am.

It is given to victims of domestic violence for protection...gives some peace of mind but it's still scary out on the street coz anything could happen and he could be long gone before they get there and find me on the floor, like last time............!

Comment

Exactly - he shouldn't be calling non-stop and waiting outside for her against her wishes.....seems like he is stalking her. And yes, I do agree with you that there are many gentlemen out there.

Comment

Oh, Jan - are your dogs good protectors? If not, I'm gonna have to send my german shepherd down to you............

Comment

any way I'm safe in here with you guys & my doggies, will take my doggies out during the night.
                            gonna focus on going to see my ollie tomorrow morning and making his little picnic..

have no booze in the house so no fear of a slip..

Comment

jan IGNORE HIS MESSAGES! he will go away. Give him 30 mins(alot] if he continues CALL THE POLICE. dont answer. He is not god for u.

Comment

ladyjan;761458 wrote: any way I'm safe in here with you guys & my doggies, will take my doggies out during the night.
                                gonna focus on going to see my ollie tomorrow morning and making his little picnic..

have no booze in the house so no fear of a slip..
                                Not so sure that u should take doggie out. Stay indoors, he sounds like a lula!

Comment

Working...
                                X