Mom is doing awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mom is doing awesome

Just wanted to say that Mom sailed through chemo today like it was a pina colada! They have so many more drugs now to combat the side effects!

Thank you all,
    Allie
    What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Mom is doing awesome

Fantastic news, Allie! :yay:

Comment

Mom is doing awesome

Aw, that is excellent news Allie....I just woke up and thats the first thing i read...Put me in a good mood.....Keep us updated.....Love Macks
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Mom is doing awesome

:yay: WAY COOL, ALLIE'S MOM!

Allie, I'm so happy for you! Like what Mack wrote, what wonderful news to start a day!

:crossed: Eustacia

Comment

Mom is doing awesome

Thanks for sharing that Allie. Good news to hear about your mom.

Lisa

Comment

Mom is doing awesome

Allie, that is just the best news around, sweetie! Give your Mom and extra kiss from me! I couldn't be happier to hear your news!

Lots of love,

Kathy:h
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Mom is doing awesome

Thanks!
              So what is wrong with me? I cannot stop crying. Had a consult with Hospice yesterday. They told me that I need to make arrangements now while she is still able to discuss all of this. I was doing really good until I had to talk about THAT. Then I came home and drank. I spilled wine on the new carpet if that tells you anything about how much I drank. I am having a total meltdown. Sorry for the rant. Other than that, everything is fine!

Allie

Comment

Mom is doing awesome

poppet.

my thoughts are with you xxxx
                ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Mom is doing awesome

Oh, Allie, it's okay, lovey. Of course, you're upset. One minute you are high on hope and the next you're crashing. You and your mom can make the arrangements and then you both can fly high again while she still can! You both will probably have some of the most incredibly wonderful and profound moments together in the coming weeks and months. My love is with you dearest! Hang in there, and I hope it was white wine! (((((Allie and Mom)))))
                  AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Mom is doing awesome

Nope, it was red. I threw a coloring book over it until I can get to the store and buy some more Oxyclean.

Comment

Mom is doing awesome

Allie,
                      You are going through one of the hardest things a child will ever go through. I've read your threads and I see a beautiful spirit who's supportive, strong, and loving. Your Mother must be so proud and happy to have you by her side. Don't be hard on yourself for stepping aside and having a meltdown you needed to. It sure is wonderful the Doctor's are giving your Mom these new medications to help with the side effects.

ps
                      I looked up cleaning red wine stains and Oxyclean is the right stuff...I have carpet the color of burgandy wine, so my stains can only be seen on the carpet pad.
                      spacie

Comment

Mom is doing awesome

Hey Allie, Sooo glad to hear your Mom came thru the chemo good. You take care, and melt down all you need to. We're here for ya.:h

I can't imagine what you're going thru...Peace & prayers Sweetie.:l , Judie
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Mom is doing awesome

Dear Allie,

Wonderful news on the side efects and the chemo. Yes, that is MELTDOWN conversation and really slaps you upside the head.

Kathy is right, make the arrangements then go forward with all the wonderfully profound times that are there for you two.

You are so strong and such a wonderful spirit.

Our prayers and thoughts are there with you two daily,

Hugs and Love,
                          Mary

Comment

Mom is doing awesome

I love you Alley.

:l Take your time, do what you need to do, Alley. We all know how strong you are. We are here.
                            I LOVE YOU
                            JEN:l
                            Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Mom is doing awesome

I love you Allie.

:l Take your time, do what you need to do, Allie. We all know how strong you are. We are here.
                              I LOVE YOU
                              JEN:l
                              Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Working...
                              X