Army Thread 22nd November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KTAB;762822 wrote: Starty no wonder you are finding it tough, that sounds like a heck of lot of work, but hey if you approach it in the same manner you do everything here then you will fly through. Have confidence in your own ability, we often dont realise just what we can achieve when we really want something badly enough. And I have a feeling you dont realise your own capabilities. Just my opinion.
    Awwh thanks KTAB, yes I do doubt my abilities, this is going to be a real test for me. But I am excited by the challenge too.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Afternoon Y'all

Comment

Hiya Horizons!

Comment

I'm just fine chuck..although I can feel a toothache comin' on ...was wondering if you could refer me to someone :0)

Comment

That slicker is suitable for my house today; it's raining buckets!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

greeneyes;762823 wrote: Where the F have you been?????? LJ, I just got a divorce!!
              I'm confused...... duuuuuh.... gonna cry dumb blonde..again..!!!!

Comment

startingover;762835 wrote: Hiya Horizons!
                Feelin' better hon??

Comment

greeneyes;762837 wrote: That slicker is suitable for my house today; it's raining buckets!
                  send some of the wet stuff our way Greenie..we need it

Comment

LJ he was not a nice person. Divorce was the best thing ever for me. Getting rid of AL and him - I can finally spread my wings and fly!
                    sigpic

Comment

KTAB;762828 wrote: Right ladies on that note (willys falling off) I will leave you to it, I am off to relax for an hour before bed
                      what you been up to while talking with us then..???? night, night..!

Comment

Zenstyle;762842 wrote: What's the use of that? Would be better if it was raining men. Or at least carrots....
                        The people at house warming were laughing because I didn't know what kid's computer toys were (I forget the name) but I do have to admit that joy stick has a completely diff. meaning to me. :H
                        sigpic

Comment

Zenstyle;762840 wrote: Hen... after those pictures and videos I saw at the Dental Implant Show... I will NOT refer you to ANY of those people!!!!!! :upset: :upset: :upset:
                          John's about to have major work done....bless him he's been a toothless wonder for ages now :H...he will have a full set of gnashers this time next month.....

Comment

KTAB;762828 wrote: Right ladies on that note (willys falling off) I will leave you to it, I am off to relax for an hour before bed
                            Nighty night KTAB, thanks for everything :l:l

Comment

Zenstyle;762852 wrote: That's what BF does... implants.

Man... they can do wonders. I know all about it after 3 days of in depth analysis! :H
                              I will be taking out a 2nd feckin' mortgage by the end of it..but he's worth it.....Where's the puke icon..:H:H

Comment

horizonsnew;762855 wrote: I will be taking out a 2nd feckin' mortgage by the end of it..but he's worth it.....Where's the puke icon..:H:H
                                Here you go
                                :yuk:

Comment

Working...
                                X