Tigger World MWO Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tigger World MWO Tour

rubywillow;803023 wrote: Thanks to Uncle Rubes for building my transportation!!
    Awwwwww, Rubes :l That is fantastic.

I can't believe what you've done here! You've gone to so much trouble to share your world with all of us. The little guy is definitely going to miss being there!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Rubes, I feel like I went on vacation! Love that boat!!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

This looks like a good place to start my journey! Discover Georgia's Stovall Mill Covered Bridge
        NO STOWAWAYS!!!!!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

That looks like the Bridges of Madison County....
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Uh-oh.....

HALP! HALP!!!
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

startingover;803034 wrote: That looks like the Bridges of Madison County....
              More like the Bridges of Madison Drowning...
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Time to pull up anchor! All ashore who's going ashore!!
                Need to get out in the current, these underwater trees are treacherous!!

(The stream looks ugly now because of the water-line from the recent flooding.)
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Thank feck Barbie isn't going with!
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

tiptronic_ct;803040 wrote: Thank feck Barbie isn't going with!
                    She would never go without her hairdryer...
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Finally, open water ahead. Aunt Mim says this stream, the Chickamauga, flows into the Sautee, which flows into the Chattahoochee, which ends in the Gulf of Mexico! Clear sailing ahead!!
                      Goodbye Aunt Mim!! www.georgiastats.uga.edu/NEW%20Watershed%20Pages/Upper%20Chattahoochee/Upper%20Chattahoochee%20Title%20Pa...
                      sigpic

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Ooops, I forgot to tell him about the rapids!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE[/video]]YouTube - Deliverance - Banjo Duel
                        sigpic

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

rubywillow;803047 wrote: Ooops, I forgot to tell him about the rapids!
                          :shocked::shocked::shocked:
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

:H When you said "clear sailing", I thought, ummm... I don't think so.....
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

I'd like to thank you all for your patience and bearing with me through my endless pictures. Believe it or not, these posted are less than a quarter of the ones we took! I know I got carried away a bit (a lot) but I love taking pictures, Georgia, and sharing them both. I apologize for monopolizing Tig's time, but he arrived at a very difficult time, and it took us a bit to start our journey, and we were out of computer contact for longer than expected. Thanks to Tip who started this great adventure, which really helped me take my mind off other things for a while. I hope these posts bring a little smile, and some fun, into a few folk's day.
                              Rubes
                              sigpic

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Made me smile and definetly brought some fun into my day. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see where we are heading next!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X