Tigger World MWO Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tigger World MWO Tour

Tip, have you noticed Tiggers snout is def showing the results of his travels?? My grands love seeing these - I've been e-mailing to the ones who live away from me. I felt honored to have him visit with me, and apologize for monopolizing his time for a bit, but he was just SO much fun. I've never met a more lively little creature!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Miss Behaving;822438 wrote: Hopefully all those going into spring in the northern hemisphere are planting vegies to offset Tigger's carbon footprint.

No he hasn't been to Oz yet. Started from his home in South Africa, then to UK; Canaries, Atlanta, rural Canterbury and now Wellington. Still has much of the world to see!!!
      Don't forget, he was in South Carolina before he came to me. That's where he had the unfortunate conflict with the headless Barbie!!!::H
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

tiptronic_ct;822667 wrote: I think Tiggs is going to have a fantastic time in Oz (when he gets there). Names on the list (including your good self as of right now) are Tawny, Bridge, Angelcakes & Aspy (if memory serves).
        I'll post an updated list of "hosts / hostesses" over the weekend.
        :reminder: Please, please Daddy Tiggs, don't forget to put Auntie Stirly's name on the list too. She's got a zoo near her and will take little Tigger to see his "life-size" relatives....
        They sometimes roar really loud but they are great fun to visit:wd:

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

rubywillow;822682 wrote: Don't forget, he was in South Carolina before he came to me. That's where he had the unfortunate conflict with the headless Barbie!!!::H
          Here in Stirly-world there are no Barbies. Don't allow them cause they get the boys going!! :blushing: But we do have some others that Tigger can hang out with. This is our latest addition. Mr. Tips has already met this little guy and said we can call him TLC - "Tigger's Little Cousin". Found him at the supermarket sitting all by himself so we brought him home to live with our other cuddly creatures. He says he'd really like to meet Tigger:yay: and to show him a good time...inkele:

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Awwwh, beautiful cats, one and all!
            sigpic

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

stirly-girly;822713 wrote: :reminder: Please, please Daddy Tiggs, don't forget to put Auntie Stirly's name on the list too. She's got a zoo near her and will take little Tigger to see his "life-size" relatives....
              They sometimes roar really loud but they are great fun to visit:wd:
              Hey, Stirly

****Growl****

That Tigress looks hot!!! :h

You need to remember that I'm not the one who decides who he gets to visit next. I'm just the "keeper of the list" (sounds kinda cool, doesn't it :H ) and will add your name.
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

rubywillow;822679 wrote: Tip, have you noticed Tiggers snout is def showing the results of his travels??
                I'm sure one his aunties (or uncles) will patch him up if required
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

And by the way... I'd rather he wear an All Black rugby jersey than the alternative:

AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

I'm still tickled I surprised you with his travel plans after me, Tip!! He rode around in my purse the whole time he was here, and we got very close, so I miss him. Hubs even REALLY got into the program with me! As I was taking his pictures at Hubs work, he suddenly said, "Hey, you know taking pictures in these areas is strictly forbidden!" :H
                    sigpic

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Yep, Tigger has insisted on riding around in my bag so far as well. We had a nice walk around the waterfront this morning. Unfortunately, he got to experience first hand that Wellington's reputation as "the windy city" is well deserved ..... he has a few bumps and bruises from being blown over every time he posed for a photo!!!

Natural environment - Wellington’s winds - Te Ara Encyclopedia of New Zealand

Photos tonight when I get home!
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

rubywillow;822631 wrote: It's amazing how we go forever not knowing how to do something, and a silly little Tigger forces us to exert the energy needed to learn! I for one feel empowered now!:H Don't know if you have access to Photobucket, which is free, but I love it.
                        You are so right Ruby!! Too often I let my frustrations get the better of me and walk away rather than having the patience to take it slowly and persevere. Thankfully I had help from one of my NDT mates!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

tiptronic_ct;822661 wrote: Cease and desist with the heresy right now!!!

I will have to call Tiger Protection Services if this continues! Tigger is a Springbok supporter through and through
                          He he, I have him hostage!!

But I promise he wont be wearing inflammatory attire when we watch the Bulls/Hurricanes (my local Super 14 team) match on Friday ........ :H:H:H

Come to think of it, that may be why he delayed his arrival here this week ... he obviously wanted to watch the Stormers/Hurricanes game amongst his country-felines!! Her certainly looked as though he had had a bit of a late night and was a bit worse for wear!!

Actually I just realised that the next home game here (next Saturday 27th) is against the Sharks ......

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Stirly ..... TLC is very cute. And certainly now a lot cleaner than Tigger!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Message from Tigger

Kia ora te whanau!!

I've been learning some new things while I've been here! I was asking Miss B about Maori things as mostly what I have seen before is the haka. However, I keep hearing words that I dont understand and seeing things that I've never seen before. So now I can say Kia Ora, which is one of the ways that they say gidday here. And gidday is one of the ways that they say hello!!

Anyway, Miss B said that there is a lot of public debate about New Zealand's colonial history, with a lot of it being really interesting, but certainly very complicated. Anyway, I read this while she was at a meeting ...... M?ori - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

And then we went and bought a hei-tiki!! Hei-tiki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The best ones are made from pounamu and are really expensive. We got mine from the $2 shop and I picked out the colour myself!!!

I have also discovered the difference between a kiwi and a kiwifruit! To my left is a kiwi. At my feet is a kiwi fruit. This is why NZers get a little squeamish when they read recipes that have instructions like "Take one kiwi and slice thinly ........":H

My little furry friend is about as close to the real thing as I reckon I will get ...... the real ones only come out at night, and are plentiful only in large areas of native bush.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

stirly-girly;822716 wrote: Here in Stirly-world there are no Barbies. Don't allow them cause they get the boys going!! :blushing: But we do have some others that Tigger can hang out with. This is our latest addition. Mr. Tips has already met this little guy and said we can call him TLC - "Tigger's Little Cousin". Found him at the supermarket sitting all by himself so we brought him home to live with our other cuddly creatures. He says he'd really like to meet Tigger:yay: and to show him a good time...inkele:

Awwwhhhhhh
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X