Tigger World MWO Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tigger World MWO Tour

It's a man thing!!! I learned early on to NEVER give a man something to mail. It gets in their hands and turns invisible or something!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Yes but it was TIGGER! How much more important could it get???
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

:H :H :H

As Mrs. T would say: bloody typical!
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

You mean Tigger's been wrapped up in a dark placed going bumpitty bumpitty without actually getting anywhere??

Sweaty, saw those other pics of Raffles. Will definately go there on my stopover. It looks so, so, so.....architectural .

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

He's on his way! Was really hard handing him over to the post office lady.

In the meantime :

Tigger MUCH preferred this car's fashion statement to Mr Sweats Boring Black. i don't know if its just a Singaporean thing, but you never find a car without at least one furry toy and a fancy tissue box....can you spot the mickey and minnie headrest covers?

A Singapore bus! I had some American friends who had never seen a double decker bus (bless) and rode everywhere they could on the top deck. I love the top deck because you can nose into other peoples houses/yards....

And finally for this post: driving into the CBD. There are a lot of tolls in this area and usually by the time I've got lost and done a few circuits its cost me about S$20. The money is deducted from a cashcard that sits in a special unit in the car. Same for most carparks. I don't think this method would work so well in the other countries because the cards would probably get stolen a lot, but it seems to work here. But its hell when you get to a car park exit, you haven't enough credit, and there's a 10 car cue behind you...

[/COLOR]

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Fantastic Pics Bets!!!

I wil have to put my name on the list and get the little fecker to Ireland...pity we could not bring him on the marathon...
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

I would also like to see him 'do' Ireland

In the meantime there's more - I'm getting up to warp speed on photobucket now!

[/COLOR]

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Tigger does the Esplanade....

This is Tigger by our gorgeous Theatre/concert Hall. Its a really lovely space, and a great place to people watch:

There was an art installation inside, some of the figures were very creepy.....

This is from behind - it actually looks great in the space:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

AND THERE'S MORE!

This shot was taken inside where there was a puppet making workshop going on, I think Tigger blends in very nicely.

LATER, we hadn't realised the puppets belonged to some mad Japanese performance artistes. They were FAB.

They were really good at getting the usually reluctant Singaporean audience to participate. Tigger was very very bouncy at the thought of running away with the puppets - but we used our Teen wrangling 'skills' to talk him out of it........

[/COLOR]

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Awesome!! I LOVE the puppets ensemble!!!! And the puppeteer's outfit is da bomb!!!
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

BLOODY DEADLY Pics Bets..Fair play!
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Any chance we could get him here by August? I would like to take him skydiving

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Whoever has Tiggs has the power over where he goes next. Its a high pressure role requiring much thought and attention

[/COLOR]

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Sweaty Betty;872149 wrote: Tigger does the Esplanade....

This is Tigger by our gorgeous Theatre/concert Hall. Its a really lovely space, and a great place to people watch:

There was an art installation inside, some of the figures were very creepy.....

This is from behind - it actually looks great in the space:
                              Someone has overdone it with the wash cycle!!!

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

wannachange;872194 wrote: Any chance we could get him here by August? I would like to take him skydiving
                                Now THAT sounds like a Tigger activity!

Comment

Working...
                                X