Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tigger World MWO Tour

ILL JUST INTRODUCE YOU TO A COUPLE OF THE GUYS IVE MET
    THIS IS CHEF... HE SAYS HES GONNA TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE SOME YUMMY FOOD (HOPE IT INCLUDES CHOCOLATE)

THIS IS CHARLIE, HES QUITE FUNNY, SPUD PUTS HER HAND UP HIS BUM AND HE TALKS TO ME (ITS JIBBERISH MONKEY TALK, BUT I CAN JUST ABOUT UNDERSTAND)

AND THIS IS WHITBY, HE'S QUITE SPECIAL COS SPUDS USED TO TAKE HIM ALL OVER WITH HER (YOU CAN TELL BY HOW GRUBBY HE IS.... JUST LIKE ME). HE'S GONNA TEACH ME HOW TO PLAY GUITAR

AND MAYBE ALSO TAKE ME ON A MOTORBIKE, ONLY IF I CAN GET A HELMET TO FIT LIKE HIS. HE'S BEEN ROUND THE TT COURSE WITH SPUDS... THATS WHAT IT SAYS ON HIS BADGE

AND LASTLY THIS IS PHILIP, HE'S QUITE BIG BUT IS VERY CUDDLY AND NOT AS SCARY AS HE LOOKS

Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

i think its time for tigger to go to bed now... hopefully he will wake me up in the morning...not too early though

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Wow, that was FAST!!!

I see a whole lotta monkey business in Tigger's future :H
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

SPUDS - you live in a monkey house!!?? :H
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Chillgirl;914103 wrote: SPUDS - you live in a monkey house!!?? :H
            Yeah.. she's a strange duck....
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

FLIPPING ECK, ITS TRUE, SPUDS REALLY DOES SLEEP AROUND THE CLOCK. WELL WHILE SHE IS WAKING UP ILL SHOW YOU WHERE WE WENT LAST NIGHT. HMPH, I THOUGHT I WAS GOING FOR AN EARLY EVENING NAP BUT NO.
              OFF WE WENT FOR A TRIP IN SPUDS SHINY NEW CAR

ACTUALLY ITS AN OLD BANGER BUT I KINDA LIKE IT COS ITS GOT BUTTERFLIES ON IT

THINK WERE GONG OVER THERE SOMEWHERE

PEN AND INK CAME TOO,(ILL INTRODUCE YOU TO THEM LATER) THEY WERE STUCK IN THE BACK OF THE CAR THOUGH.... HA HA TIGGER GOT TO RIDE IN THE FRONT

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

spuddleduck;914329 wrote: FLIPPING ECK, ITS TRUE, SPUDS REALLY DOES SLEEP AROUND THE CLOCK. WELL WHILE SHE IS WAKING UP
                SHE!!! Dont let Mr Tips hear that...... :H
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

What a view and GORGEOUS Dog!!
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

I QUITE LIKE THIS FORM OF TRANSPORT... I GET TO SEE EVERYTHING... BACKWARD

NOW WHATS THIS... LOOKS LIKE WERE GOING TO SOME WATER

OOHH, THIS IS ME SITTING ON A BRIDGE, LUCKY I DIDNT FANCY A SWIM, SPUDS WOULDVE BEEN IN TROUBLE FOR GETTING ME WET

APPARENTLY THERE ARE STEPPING STONES HERE BUT YOU CANT SEE THEM COS THERES TOO MUCH WATER.... IM SURE SPUD TOLD ME THERE WAS A WATER SHORTAGE AND A HOSEPIPE BAN.... HMPH

THINK PENS A BIT SCARED AND DOESNT LIKE GOING OVER BRIDGES.. HA WHAT A WIMP... NOT LIKE US TOUGH TIGGERS

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

AFTER A NICE LITTLE WALK WE DECIDED TO STOP FOR A DRINK

OO WHAT A NICE LITTLE PUB

OF COURSE SPUDS WASNT DRINKING THE NASTY AL STUFF.... LIME AND SODA FOR ME AND SPUDS.... OUR BODYS ARE TEMPLES DONT YA KNOW

WELL I THINK WE DESERVED A NAP AFTER ALL THAT EXCITEMENT... ID ONLY JUST GOT OUTA THE BUMPY DARK BOX Y'KNOW. DONT KNOW WHAT WERE GONNA DO TODAY... ITS PISSING DOWN.... MAYBE WE'LL WATER THE GARDEN.....
                      NOW SPUDS..... W.A.K.E. U.P.!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Great stuff Spuds - looks like a cute wee village pub you have
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

ah tigger, thanks for posting that lot, im a bit sleepy and had a lie in today, can you just make the pics a bit smaller next time. gonna be great having tigger, a great excuse to go and play out for the day.

SPUDS, YOU POXFECKER (ONEY TAUGHT ME THAT WORD, ITS BRILL), GET UP AND DO YOUR OWN POXFECKING PICTURES NEXT TIME YOU LAZY DUCK. OHH AND I THOUGHT I WAS A FRIEND, NOT JUST AN EXCUSE FOR YOU TO HAVE FUN. RIGHT IM GOING TO SEE MY MONKEY FRIENDS..... MUCH MORE LOYAL THAN DUCKS!!! AND QUIETER....

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

chill, its a lovely pub.. about 15 miles away from where i live. i used to go camping up there and spent many an interesting evening trying to clamber through the woods (short cut ha ha) to get back to the campsite. somehow my homing instict always got me back to my tent.... a bit scratched and muddy but i got there

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Can you stick a 'censored' banner across that devils brew Tigger? Nice pics btw, looks very similar to were I live.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Lovely!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                                X