X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tigger World MWO Tour

Does this make Piggie feel better?

sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Oh Pats he is sooo cute and pink! and not quite so BIG as he looks in the first piccie...

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Ahhhh that little piggy ear just begs for an earring!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

I agree Piglit (that's how he spells it) needs an earring. Nice choice Expat.
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

I recommend a chandelier-type! :H
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Expat - good on you!!

Now if he was Tigger I might suggest that he have a return visit to NZ for the Rugby World Cup. But some hoo, I suspect that Piglit doesn't have much interest in rugby :H
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

tiptronic_ct;1161383 wrote: Awwwww, Piglet is cute!

He definitely has my vote - since he's also a character from the Hundred Acre Wood.

I think a new thread would be good - we can simply link to the Tigger thread from the new one.
                Good morning !
                As Tips says "we can simply link to the..." OK-I'll start a new thread in a bit after I have coffee.
                Getting excited about seeing some new adventures. Piggy is being briefed -as we speak-about some possible (ahem) "things" he might encounter on his travels. The Bach Rescue Remedy is on order from the local chemist!:H

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

This thread was epic, so we don't want it to get lost. Looking forward to the Piggie Posts........
                  sigpic

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Soo sad Tigs got lost, I had a great time with him here, It was such a fantastic idea of tipperoonie to start it off and has linked so many of us old & new..

I'm gonna follow the escapades in piglets new thread, but reckon a "bump" to keep this alive would be good..

so here's a ""BUMP" from Ladyjan xxxx

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Beagle has asked me to post a few pictures here of Rosie playing with Tigger's "cousin"...

Giving him some "love"...

Beagle, she's a beauty....:huggy
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                      X