Tigger World MWO Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tigger World MWO Tour

startingover;784685 wrote: Jan, that is a wonderful Piccie and Ollie is an absolute darling!
    Love his hair :-)
    hee hee yep he loves to get it done "punky" when I go, so he looks trendy & smart..

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

tiptronic_ct;784686 wrote: Antarctica???
      Nope...keep guessing...BOING...!:H:H:H

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

ladyjan;784703 wrote: hee hee yep he loves to get it done "punky" when I go, so he looks trendy & smart..
        That he certainly does!
        He looks very grown up :l
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

You tell Ollie that Tigger will be sending him special messages, just for his sweet self. He's such a love - I adore a snaggle-toothed little boy!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

rubywillow;784737 wrote: You tell Ollie that Tigger will be sending him special messages, just for his sweet self. He's such a love - I adore a snaggle-toothed little boy!
            just hope they start growing soon..!
            he's got 5 missing just now..when I got there today he had party bags from NYE, he had kept 2 packs one for me & one for him so we could open them together..
            in the pack was a set of dracula pastic fang teeth...
            only prob was that he couldn't hold them in coz his teeth were missing...!!!!!!!!
            he laughed his head off coz I couldn't either..my front teeth are slowly getting fixed coz my dear ex boxed them out..!!
            but at least I can laugh about it with ollie..!

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Awwwwh, dearie, raise him to be a good man.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS thread.....love it!! Nice one guys! Cannot wait to see where he ends up next!! WONDERFUL!
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

We're all breathlessly awaiting Tigger's next touchdown! Hope he packed warm clothes. uch:
                  sigpic

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

rubywillow;785275 wrote: We're all breathlessly awaiting Tigger's next touchdown! Hope he packed warm clothes. uch:
                    Is that a clue??????????
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Hi and a very Happy New Year to all!!
                      I've been busy with family matters and the family business matters but just had to take a wee break and say Hi! to all. Am not trying to hi-jack a thread, I just have to follow Tigger's activities, it's so much fun. Way to go Auntie Jan for giving Tigger such a roaring (!) good time. If we're allowed to guess where his next destination is, I'd like to give it a try. I think he's going to see Auntie Ruby this time way over there south of Atlanta. Am I close? Am I close? If so, by what I see, he'll have to have an extra fur coat with him. Weather's chilly there. He sure had a great time with Ollie who, as everyone saw in the photos is just adorable, especially with that spikey hair. Wherever you land Tigger, have a great time!!!
                      Stirly
                      :threesome:
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

stirly-girly;785326 wrote: Hi and a very Happy New Year to all!!
                        I've been busy with family matters and the family business matters but just had to take a wee break and say Hi! to all. Am not trying to hi-jack a thread, I just have to follow Tigger's activities, it's so much fun. Way to go Auntie Jan for giving Tigger such a roaring (!) good time. If we're allowed to guess where his next destination is, I'd like to give it a try. I think he's going to see Auntie Ruby this time way over there south of Atlanta. Am I close? Am I close? If so, by what I see, he'll have to have an extra fur coat with him. Weather's chilly there. He sure had a great time with Ollie who, as everyone saw in the photos is just adorable, especially with that spikey hair. Wherever you land Tigger, have a great time!!!
                        Stirly
                        :threesome:
                        Hee Hee...good try stirly..tip's is confused as well..all I gonna say is he's not going where you think he is...:H:H..just to make it a bit more fun...
                        he should be landing soon, I will tell ya that much..
                        so stay fixed to the thread..

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Just discovered this wonderful thread.. Wot FUN!
                          Looking forward to the next exciting post

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

Yes, I just LUUUURRRVE to stir the pot!!! BTW: just about anywhere an the world is COLD now!
                            sigpic

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

rubywillow;785667 wrote: Yes, I just LUUUURRRVE to stir the pot!!! BTW: just about anywhere an the world is COLD now!
                              hiya Rubes, it's lovely weather here..and big Tiggers keeps moaning about he has to go the the beach each day to get away from the heat...!! the slaves are not faning him cooool enough..!
                              plus all our buddies from down under are well hotverheated:verheated:verheated:

Comment

Tigger World MWO Tour

I know!!!

He's on his way to Inner Mongolia! Else Jan sent him by steamboat to wherever he's going, its taking so long
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X