ok i need your opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok i need your opinion

this is last minute ..but im trying to come up with the best thing to drive some work up .. for the holidays ... and here it is .. please let me know what you think and make any changes .. just paste and copy your changes .. to your post .. thank you.. this would really me help me ...

HOLIDAY HANDYMAN:

The holidays are here ,if you find that you have repairs tht need to be made before hand or just need help hanging the X-mas lights .R.G.Home repair is just a phone call away . call 954-588-6164.
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

ok i need your opinion

I think it's a good idea as people are busy at such a time and often need small jobs done.

Perhaps make it more seasonal so it's fun and grabs people's attention. Festive handyman for example, Santa's helper, something with reference to Christmas.

Maybe come up with some 'seasonal' ideas, e.g. "Unexpected guests" could include clearing your box room, taking items no longer needed to the dump/rubbish/garbage facility and then redecorate, assembling furniture, sprucing up the bathroom, resealing etc. "Make your home inviting for Santa", outside painting, path cleaning etc. "Tree Service", select, collect, deliver.

Could be followed up with 'New Year' ideas.
    I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you.

Comment

ok i need your opinion

Perhaps write a 10 handy essentials to ensure your holiday is trouble free, relating to home repair and ensuring no unexpected breakdowns over Christmas, and see if you can get it in a magazine or local paper.
      I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you.

Comment

ok i need your opinion

do you wrap prezzies?
        AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

ok i need your opinion

of course

Comment

ok i need your opinion

Rog, you might make a list of examples. People like me that might not remember right off the things needing attention. lLike, that door that you have to push to lock, Those nicks in the walls from throwing dog toys, That ceiling fan I wanted to get but don't know how to hang, The deadbolt I want in the back door, (actually a new back door), pet door, that sort of thing.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ok i need your opinion

Are you offering him a job Greenie...LOL You don't really need a deadbolt, just sleep with the lil chainsaw next to the bed...HA HA

I think Gold has great suggestions. Wish you were in SC ...I got a lot of lights to get out and I bout 9 reindeers and a sleigh (BIG ONES) to put in the yard. I'd like to string lights on it. I have big dreams...thing is I will kill myself getting it done.
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

ok i need your opinion

thankx everyone great idea'sand greenie keep that list going ill be up that way by march

Comment

ok i need your opinion

Gettin' the guest room ready!
                  sigpic

Comment

ok i need your opinion

Crap I can't even get in my attic to get to my Xmas stuff.
                    Maybe you should dress as Santa while you do the work.

Comment

ok i need your opinion

Time!!! I've been missing you!!
                      sigpic

Comment

ok i need your opinion

time2change;762923 wrote: Crap I can't even get in my attic to get to my Xmas stuff.
                        Maybe you should dress as Santa while you do the work.
                        ok time will do onlu for you and also have my work belt on hehehehe

Comment

ok i need your opinion

Ahem.... come to think of it my attic door is askew in a BIG way. Musta been that time I fell out of the attic & down the stairs. :H Really.
                          sigpic

Comment

ok i need your opinion

Did someone mention a work belt?
                            Think I might have a few jobs that need doing myself Mr T :-)

Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ok i need your opinion

Starts - too funny.
                              T- too bad you're not on the continent. Do you make long distance house calls?
                              Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
                              AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X