X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 24th November

Good morning everyone.
    Today is back to day 1 with no codeine.
    After just 3 days it seems to have got a grip on me once again. Not as badly as before I hope. But even so, badly enough for me to be thinking about it at 3am, badly enough for me to have got to looking forward to my next "dose" badly enough when the packet was finished yesterday to feel a slight sense of anxiety and a will you wont you get some more conversation going on in my head.
    Soooo, what have I learned from this? Not sure yet, but definitely need to do a bit of soul searching in the next few days to find out how to avoid falling into such a deep well of despair again.
    Onwards and upwards and let the day begin !!! (if I could shout battle cry that without waking the rest of the household I would :H))
    Have a wonderful, magical and sober day visitors and lurkers alike.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

hi starts...my vamp buddy
    what are you up to today ??
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKNRDkK66iM[/video]]YouTube - Pop a pill cartoon song
    he's a little ditty for you...

and as you would say to all of us..mummy squirell.... resist the urge..!!

Comment

where are you all?????? sleepy heads this morning ????:anyone::anyonethere::imlonely:

Comment

Hey starty and Jan - just back from our road trip racing. Bluey got 2nd so well worth the trip.

Starty I hope your interview thingy went well.

Jan nice to see you all chipper again
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

hi zepp's,
          well done for bluey 2?, do the dogs know when they've won ?? like a race horse

Comment

Morning, all. Rush-hour lurk on my mobile...
            Have a good one!
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hiya Tips you lurky old lurker you.

Jan I am sure they know I am pleased with them when I catch them at the end of the race, the good vibes will be a flowing on the way to the winners dias. Plus they get a wee pottle of ice cream on the way home

Comment

whoopsies are you familiar with us NZers saying 'wee' (that means small not piddle)

Comment

Hi Zeppie, Tip, LJ, and Starts,
                  Starts I wonder if some apprehension over your interview was causing the codeine call. In any case, I hope you have peace today and don't reach for the (other) bottle!
                  It's almost Thanksgiving, and today I give a party to a room full of 6 year olds. There will be turkey dancing!
                  Well gotta wake up everyone now, back later!
                  Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
                  AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

tiptronic_ct;763516 wrote: Morning, all. Rush-hour lurk on my mobile...
                    Have a good one!
                    hiya tips have a good day catch ya later I'm off out this morn then gonna see ollie this afternoon..

yep zeps I wondered if they did, it's the same then as with my brothers racehorses, the know when they are in the winners ring, prancing and show off and get lots of attention.
                    bet you're gonna have a good nap now?? been a long day I bet ?

Comment

Zeppie2;763519 wrote: whoopsies are you familiar with us NZers saying 'wee' (that means small not piddle)
                      :H:H yep it's ok guessed so thats what u meant, we do use wee as for piddle , the scots use wee for meaning small, I think the irish do as well, not sure?????

Comment

Still haven't finished feeding up everyone else yet, but will be straight to bed once I'm done.

Have a great day with Ollie

Comment

Morning Army, flying visit as I am just running out of the door for the day. Starty well done on your interview yesterday, never had any doubts in your ability. Now it is good to see you up and at em this morning, you know you can beat this bloody thing too. So welcome on the freedom train 'all aboard'.
                          Hi Zep way to go with Bluey but that is an unusual choice in your flavour of ice cream. Only joking, the word 'wee' in the context you mean is used in the north of Ireland and Scotland.
                          Morning Tip, I suppose your little doppelganger is going to work with you too?
                          Tulipe nice to see you here at army HQ.
                          LJ you are right about some horses knowing they have won and prancing their stuff around post race.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning all, it is busy around here today. Hope everyone has a great day.

Comment

Morning Starts,Zeps,LJ,Tips,KT, Opal and all those yet to come.

Starts. ONWARDS AND FORWARDS. (that's about as shouty as I can get).

I always thought wee was a computer game

We do say wee for little up in the North of England.

Love the Queen of Lurkers

:l
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X