Really Messed Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really Messed Up

I have been doing so well on the bac for four months and really messed up at the wekend said somethings I should not and its goy me in loads of trouble, why am i such a fool, when I was doing so well ?????? it all blew up tonight had a girl wanting to hit me not a good position to be in never had a fight in my life and the sort of work i do would never do that as I would never work again ahhhhh I just want life to go away at the minute !

Really Messed Up

Brave, so sorry. Brush yourself off and put the past behind you, you can't change it, so all you can do is focus on how you will make today the best you can. Don't beat yourself up over it. Be a BraveHeart
    True love is forgiving the unforgiveable:angelgirl::angelgirl::angelgirl:

Comment

Really Messed Up

Take a breath, but not a drink, and remember this next time you feel you 'can handle' a couple. I wish I had a dime for everytime I've made a fool of myself. I CRINGE. But I can't fix it. Fix today, then tomorrow. Talk to some others on Bac about your dosage, and definitely make a better plan. Hang in there.
      Rubes
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Really Messed Up

Brave,

As a former BAC user....be careful if you consume. At least for me, the BAC intensifies your inebriation. In other words, I could have a couple glasses of wine and be fine, but if I had say..three or four all of a sudden and I mean out of nowhere I would be Sh**faced drunk, falling down drunk which is absolutely horrible. All in all the BAC did abate the cravings, however the other side effects were too strong for me. Also I was scared to drive the 1 /12 hours I needed to get to work...so I'm off of BAC. I'm trying for AF and as we all know, it is hard but I'm giving it my best shot.

Good luck to you on the BAC, it has helped so many, but I would also make a backup plan in case you don't get to the off switch.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Working...
        X