Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Chat

Hi Folks,

I was trying to log into chat tonight to see if I could catch up with some old friends. I tried getting in through the forum page but just got a blank screen. After that I tried public chat in a new window and just got a spinner.

I'm not sure if I'm missing something. I have a MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard. I had no problem getting on before using leopard.

If anyone has any insight I'd appreciate the help.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well, I've been fine and check in from time to time.

Best Regards,
    mike

New Chat

hey there mike longtime no ch and great to see you back .. just keep trying and make sure you have the right java ..
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

New Chat

Hi T,

Thanks for the note.
      Great to see you are doing really well.
      One of the nice things about popping in from time to time is seeing that the "beast" (Chief's nickname for al) is still getting his ass kicked.

I've tried to download the right chat but no luck yet.

I'll keep trying and will join in when I figure the bloody thing out.

Mike

Comment

New Chat

Hi Mike
        Great to have you check in and hope you stay around.....Gosh, those old days of chat seem like forever ago.......Hope all is well with you..
        sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

New Chat

Hi Charlee,

Wow, it's really nice to get a note from you. Thank You so much for writing. I remember you very well from my first days here. I hope you are doing good for you too.

Things are going ok for me. I'm in Boston still. It was nice to stay and really smell the roses in the North East. Really enjoyed the last year here and also traveling as much as I could.

My very best to you,
          mike

Comment

Working...
          X