Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 7, and I Feel much better !!!!!

Well,
    I got through day 6 of my detox, that had some rough spots... but, I just woke up this morning, and I feel great !!!!
    Like they say, if you can make it through the tough times, there's always gotta be some relief in the end.
    Happy day, everyone

Well done Irb123 - and keep up the good work. There are ups and downs along the way but the feeling you had the morning alcohol will never give you.

Comment

lrb, you speak the truth! It's like waking from a bad dream, isn't it? You have done the really hard work. Now, for the plan, the future, and how to wake up everyday with this feeling!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

And lrb, may I suggest you find a group here, a thread you can post on each day and get support, make friends who will cheer you own. You're welcome on our 'get your ass in gear' thread, but there are many others.
        Ruby
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks !!
          Ruby, I am new here (have only been here 4 days).... can you suggest some groups for me to join ?
          I would love to make more friends here.
          This is a lot more my style than the AA... "you have no control over alcohol" attitude.

lrb

Comment

Well, there's the one I mentioned that I post on at least once a day, the No Bender, the AF Army, to start with.
            sigpic

Comment

Also, under Just Starting Out, there's the Newbies Nest, and the November Navigators. Try them all till you find your place. Hope to see you around a lot! And visit us on the 'Gears'
              Ruby
              sigpic

Comment

Will do !!!!
                Thanks

Comment

Some crap happened that really pissed me off just a while ago.... I was furious !!!!
                  BUT, ..... I didn't drink over it, and that's a HUGE thing.... so big pats on the back to me
                  I can do it.... I can do it.

Comment

:goodjob: lrb,

pats on back from me too.

Oh and by the way :welcome: as I don't think I've said :hello2:.

J x
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi JackieClaire
                      And thanks for the support !!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X