MWO is the best...thanku RJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have doubted things lately...its a way to move on- (in a way). But by crickey....I have come to find that this site, MY WAY OUT...is the best place, a safe and comfortable place to be. There is no point telling you WHY I think this...just believe me. Roberta Jewel....I even found your book accidentally the other day...I was sorting my stash of novels that are taking up too much room and I came across yours...and I stopped and sat in the corner of my sons room and threw it open (he was at school by the way!) ...I came across a page that gave me hope, comfort, and I could simply just RELATE to you. Thanku RJ and thanku members...You are good people- who care. Bella XXX P.s. Ive been coming here 3 yrs in feb 10!!!

That's wonderful, Bella, and I hope this will give the fresh start you want.!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Keep at it Bella, sometimes the road seems dark, but I really do believe that with support and love we will all find our way out.
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Good for you Bella, never give up trying, you can do this if you want it badly enough. And I agree MWO is a life saver imo.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
        X