Army Thread 26th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning all and a very happy Thanksgiving Day to everyone across the pond.

KT, thanks for that little ditty you posted on the thread for me last night, made me smile this morning, not sure if the rest of the household appreciated it though. But hey, who cares this is all about me eh :H

Mario, I do hope you are feeling brighter today and good luck at the doctors.

LJ, where are ya? Hope you are making nicey nicey with the sleep fairy actually.

Well its nearly 5am and so far, I am feeling more human than I have been, too early in the day to say too much though except I really appreciate all your good thoughts, collective hugs and constant support over the last few days. It really does mean so very much.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Morning all, where is everyone, still in bed? It must be the cold damp dark mornings.
    Well now miss squirrel I am glad to see you are feeling a bit more bushy tailed and bright, remember the only way is up
    This one made me laugh, hope you do to. I thought of Zenny with the bagpipes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpSlExF75rY&feature=PlayList&p=D55B68E32AA E85A3&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5[/video]]YouTube - Happy Hippo - Zampogna

Right I best be away, a happy Thanksgiving (not sure what it is really, bit like a mini Christmas?) to all our lovely USA members.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all, to non-Americans and Americans! This is a wonderful day of thanks, when the Pilgrims and the Native Americans shared a 3-day long feast, and the Pilgrims, who came from England, rejoiced in the freedom they had in the New World.
      We are all entering a new world. I am grateful for the opportunities I have to do better.
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
      AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Hi starts, KT, tulipe,
        happy thanksgiving, not sure if there will be any celebrations here, not any american comunities here, maybe down in the tourist zones ?????

got the house inspection today by social services and the pyschologist to see if I really mean it about AF & that I got my head straight!!!!

hey starts isn't today another big day ????

Comment

Hi Jan,
          Congratulations! That sounds really good. Keep up the good work.
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
          AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

quiet today, huh?
            AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Morning Starts,KT,Tulipe,LJ and all those yet to come.

Starty, sooooo glad that you're getting back on form.

LJ,are you still getting Ollie a bike for Christmas?

Happy Thanksgiving to all across the pond. If there's any turkey left please may I have some turkey sandwiches.

:l
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

You know you are overactive when...
                You click on the website and all the responses you see have your name!
                Hello anyone? I am looking for company.
                AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Hi JC I was feeling like I was all by myself!
                  AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

I'm just below you T
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

X posted.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello my friend!
                        AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

We've managed to push the thread over to 2 pages.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

woo hoo How are you today?
                            AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Hi JC good morning, yep am still gonna get him a bike, I went to put deposit on it last night, but just as I was about to pay & I noticed a scratch on the frame.. must have been from the transportation !!! he's never had a brand new bike before, not been able to aford one, so gonna look around the other shops for one the same coz it is avery nice bike for him.
                              got 6 gears, 20" wheels and bright red, really looks the business....!!!!
                              see T you're not alone..:l:l

Comment

Working...
                              X