• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th November

Aww mario, tuck up and look after yourself hun wont you? x
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Now for something a little more sensible...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfzov0Cq90o[/video]]YouTube - Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run (Live and acoustic)

Comment

'Morning, Starts. Feeling better?
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning Rubes, Happy Thanksgiving.
          Yes, I am thanks.
          I got my place in Uni!
          And I have made the connection between my crash and the stopping of my supplements a month or so ago...what a dumbass eh?

Comment

Oh, WOWOWOWOWOW! Congratulations! And yes, that connection is definitely there, just read about it yesterday!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Do you take supps?
              I had been taking the All one and lglut.

Comment

lglut, and a bunch of other herbal and vitamins. I have to take calciumD and B12 3x a day.
                sigpic

Comment

I am getting back on the supplement wagon too.

Comment

If I skip the B12 I become a zombie. Doc wanted me to come in daily for injections, but the tabs are working so.......
                    sigpic

Comment

Which B12 do you take? Is it a prescribed one or one you can buy? I suspect I might need it, I am a veggie, that means vegetarian, not a vegetable :-)

Comment

It's just a standard OTC, buy mine at the drug store, lots of brands, or you can order them. Sometimes when I've been sick in the past or run down, I'd go in an get an injection and it gives me so much energy. Especially good for those of us who have been drinkers.
                        sigpic

Comment

I am defo going to get some. I think there are some in my multi, but it wont hurt to have a course.

Comment

Yes, there's always a bit, but google it. It can't hurt unless you really overdo. I mean, I take 3 a day, doc orders, so it would take a lot to hurt. I also take CoQ10. Also a very good one for mood, energy. A bit pricey, but worth it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hubs has to take that b/c he's on a med for his cholesterol that depletes something in his body the CoQ replaces.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, I have heard that about statins. I dont think the docs over here tell patients that though!!

Comment

Working...
                                X