Army Thread 26th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KTAB;764741 wrote: It is one of the few times when we watch the late late Lim, thanks for the heads up.
    Mario sorry to hear you aint well buddy, are you not taking a multi vit as part of your daily supps at the moment then?
    no ktab dident no i had to

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hi guys,
      oooh Mario sorry you're low, but yep you must take your multi vits, our bods have been badly abused and need help to regenerate..

Comment

Limers, lovely pic. Downright sentimental of you!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;764748 wrote: Limers, lovely pic. Downright sentimental of you!
          yep I agree also, she always picks nice pics

Comment

hiya ruby & lj
            yes limers it gives us all that cosy christmas feeling , i think

Comment

Mario, did 'ya see my post about your joke?
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

mario;764744 wrote: no ktab dident no i had to
                Naughty boy tut tut.
                I take LGlut, milk thistle and a good multi vit every day now since I came here.

Hi LJ & Ruby I was just having a rant about Christmas on Mario's Thankgiving thread.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

so mario, did you buy yourself some mutli vits before going home???

vit c is also very important, obviously as well the vit B for the liver but do you eat or drink much fresh fruit ??

Comment

rubywillow;764752 wrote: Mario, did 'ya see my post about your joke?
                    no rubes but i will look now

Comment

ladyjan;764755 wrote: so mario, did you buy yourself some mutli vits before going home???

vit c is also very important, obviously as well the vit B for the liver but do you eat or drink much fresh fruit ??
                      yes i got pharmaton capsules,told it will take a few weeks for them to kick in.

Comment

mario,
                        as KT says rightly, the L-G & milk thistle is very important to clean the toxin (AL) out of our liver and milk thistle also helps with cholesterol

Comment

ok nurse ladyjan, i am feeling better already.

rubies i cant see anything about my joke,maybe my sight is going as well as everything else

Comment

mario;764758 wrote: yes i got pharmaton capsules,told it will take a few weeks for them to kick in.
                            good boy, I take those as well, one of the finest on the market, but take them with food or just after coz they will make you feel sick if you take them on an empty tummy,

they have produced a new one out just now with omega 3.

here it's called Pharmaton CorActive...

but it is an excellent multi vit complex complex

Comment

ok lady jan i should be like your 2 dancing elephants in no time

Comment

I said I fell off my fecking chair over #5! TOO funny!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X