Army Thread 26th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, sometimes here, but I research before and after a doctors visit. Makes a big difference. Just took Hubs in Tuesday and told our doc (actually gave him a list) all the things Hubs never tells all the truth about. LOL) Said we've been married 39 years, would really like to make it 40. He's been depressed lately, started antidepressants THAT day!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I hope they work for him. They work for me (LMAO usually!!) whats he on?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Celexa. I think he's excited about it. Actually, he'd gotten really stressed, felt like blowing up (usually I got the fallout!), overwhelmed for a long time. Planning to retire next year maybe, selling some of our property, all the things I've been begging for to take the pressure off me for the last few years. He's finally seen the light I think. We're not young'uns anymore.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Sometimes it takes something huge to make us wake up and smell the coffee.
          I really hope he starts listening to his body now. Oh and tell him to be patient with the ADs they take some time to kick in
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hey army! Here in VA! Loooong ride up. Would have been improved if aunt whated to listen to books on tape I brought or raido or SOMETHING!!!!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

LOL Greenie! LOOOOONG Chat too, I guess, Huh? LOl
              sigpic

Comment

LOL Ruby, I was telling her how I never napped that it was hard for me to fall asleep in daytime, etc. And right after that I fell asleep for an hour. :H:H:H
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Yeah, and she won't let you forget that today I bet! I hope you have a great day. Mine is quiet, we had our get-together already and it was fabulous. I'm actually enjoying this.
                  sigpic

Comment

I am still feeling crap,but just looked at ;friends: on tv ,it always gives me a laugh.

hope all well everywhere else and all the americanos are enjoying there thanksgiving
                    drop back laters.:-) :-(

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

i just like to add

i am crappy but happy :H

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Mario, I lurrrrvved the joke post! Fell off the fecking chair on #5! LMAO
                        sigpic

Comment

hey all!!

Just sitting here waiting for something to happen, this sucks in a big way.......................but at least I can come here and vent, as I usually do......................Mike is out drinking w/ the guys already, it is not even noon, probably won't get to ride horses, again, breaks my heart, AGAIN....................oh well, thanks for listening, have to work tonight so also trying to figure out a nap before that before the presentation we have to try to make for all the in laws, cannot stand this crap!!!!

lots of love,:h:l:l:h

MA
                          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Awwh, Hon. I'm here. Sorry about the shit, tho.
                            sigpic

Comment

:sofa:
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Everyone's eating turkey around here, JC!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X