Army Thread 26th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KTAB;764825 wrote: "Lightweight" was to the 3/4 post btw.
    We will have to stop talking across each other like this
    Wha?

Can you pass the salt?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;764823 wrote: I suspect you're right - which will go a long way toward explaining how I felt. Trying to be "natural" - when I was actaully being myself for the 1st time in God knows how long...
      Give it time and try to relax. These things have a way of working themselves out. I hope that doesnt sound patronising.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;764825 wrote: "Lightweight" was to the 3/4 post btw.
        We will have to stop talking across each other like this
        My unfortunate claim to fame was that I could drink just about everyone we knew under the table. An awful thing to be famous for.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;764830 wrote: My unfortunate claim to fame was that I could drink just about everyone we knew under the table. An awful thing to be famous for.
          Very same bro once jumped out of a moving car (I was driving) because I refused to go home and was headed to the next bar...
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

KTAB;764828 wrote: Give it time and try to relax. These things have a way of working themselves out. I hope that doesnt sound patronising.
            It does, as usual...

But we know you by now, so we take it in the right spirit :H
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

It's interesting when we've been drinking for a long time, we really have to figure out who really are again.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

tiptronic_ct;764832 wrote: Very same bro once jumped out of a moving car (I was driving) because I refused to go home and was headed to the next bar...
                I would never go home either, or go to bed for that matter. Wasnt the biggest drinker just passed out if I had too much but I was a very happy drunk, TG I would hate to be someone who got agressive. I do remember one night however drinking a load of strong cider and howling at the moon

Comment

Or maybe that was a dream :H:H:H

Comment

rubywillow;764834 wrote: It's interesting when we've been drinking for a long time, we really have to figure out who really are again.
                    And its bloody difficult, isn't it? I'm faced with this blob in front of me... No single feature is clearly discernible yet... But I'm in there somewhere...
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

KTAB;764837 wrote: Or maybe that was a dream :H:H:H
                      Remember that old joke?

Does the moon affect you???

Noooooooooooooooooooo.....
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Ok thats enough of my inane waffle, I shall luv yis and leave yis, be good

Comment

Nite, KT

Good to see you.
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;764838 wrote: And its bloody difficult, isn't it? I'm faced with this blob in front of me... No single feature is clearly discernible yet... But I'm in there somewhere...
                            But that's infinitely better than oblivious ignorance, right?
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tip, I have an alcholic uncle, only 1 year older than me, who's 6'6", 250# muscle. His hobby is picking fights at the club.
                              sigpic

Comment

The point being?
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X