Army Thread 26th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can Imagine,they look huge, bet they are great for entertaining, are you doing thanksgiving dinner in it???

Comment

what does it use for heat ??? charcol or gas or electric????also baby tigs will be @ foster mum Rubes after his stay in the atlantic up a volcano !!!!!:H:H

Comment

hey JC are you lurkin'?? :sofa: :wavin: ?????????

Comment

I'm still here. Just waiting for the boy
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sorry, getting my plate. They use a charcoal, no gas-type fuel. Tomorrow I'm putting in a turkey. You can actually bake pies, cook piaza, smoke fish. Love it.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

JackieClaire;764942 wrote: I'm still here. Just waiting for the boy
              hey you'll have to scan it and send it to rubes & me..

AC golly he must be old by now...??..

Rubes, how many days do you keep the party going???

Comment

We actually had our family dinner last Sunday. Daughter is a Physician Assistant/Midwife, on call at the hospital a lot if anyone walks in in labor, and SIL is a Paramedic/EMT/Extreme Rescue Member, so rotates duty. Anyway, we had a great day. We'll go back maybe tomorrow or over weekend and eat somemore!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

She lives 2 1/2 hours away, and it was her first year to host the dinner. She did a fab job.
                  sigpic

Comment

JackieClaire;764927 wrote: don't want to write his name but if I said he sang 'Schools Out' and carries a snake.
                    He gave a concert here a couple years ago, and his daughter was in the show. It was the most AWESOME concert I've ever been to. And he's nearly 60!

It was no Neil Diamond concert, that's for sure.
                    Kelly

Comment

Working...
                    X