Going to pub today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to pub today.

Well i'm meeting some of my friends in a pub today . I really need to be strong as I feel good now and i am thinking well just a few will not harm me. This is an illusion. One drink may(not always) start few days binge. ARGHHHHHH. I hope they will not talk me in to drinking.
    We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Going to pub today.

I would recommend not going to the pub. Have your friends meet you somewhere else. I blew past quits by going to the pub even though I never drank some of the times, I ended up caving soon afterwords.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Going to pub today.

THEY can't talk you into drinking. YOU make the decision.

Sending you bucket-loads of will power. You like feeling good now. Why risk a major binge?

Take care.

Comment

Going to pub today.

network;764482 wrote: Well i'm meeting some of my friends in a pub today . I really need to be strong as I feel good now and i am thinking well just a few will not harm me. This is an illusion. One drink may(not always) start few days binge. ARGHHHHHH. I hope they will not talk me in to drinking.
        Net, no one can make you drink, I get the feeling that YOU are wavering, personally I would be making a big excuse for not going if I felt like you do. Think of how good you feel right now, fast forward think how you may feel tomorrow if you drink. All your good work..... hope you make the right decision for you.

Comment

Going to pub today.

Why are you going to a pub if you don't want to drink and if you are feeling anxious about staying AF?
          AF Since April 20, 2008
          4 Years!!!
          :lilheart:

Comment

Going to pub today.

Ok i went there. I had 5 beers. I had one beer per hour. Of course my friends got pretty drunk. I am sitting now at home knowing that if bottle shop was open i would go and buy more booze(thank God you are not able to buy alcohol after midnight in nsw). I am here little drunk wanting more drink but also happy i am not able to do anything about it.
            We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

Going to pub today.

network;764482 wrote: Well i'm meeting some of my friends in a pub today . I really need to be strong as I feel good now and i am thinking well just a few will not harm me. This is an illusion. One drink may(not always) start few days binge. ARGHHHHHH. I hope they will not talk me in to drinking.
              HOPE will not get it, Net. IF you decide to go, go armed with a plan, and a strong one. You know ahead of time this is your trigger, so arrive early, order your non-alchoholic drink and leave orders that is ALL you will be drinking. Use any excuse you want, it doesn't matter. Your sobriety does. And tomorrow does.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Going to pub today.

Sorry, Net, didn't see your post. I'm so glad you got by, but you know it was close. Take care this early, OK. Your on a good path right now.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                X