Stump,,,,want to chat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stump,,,,want to chat?

just checked in to see if you were around stump...I got a few minutes.....do you want to chat?

Stump,,,,want to chat?

hi cathy 40,i dont beleive i remarked on any of your posts,i did notice that friends were asking about you,maybe your computor broke down,maybe you drank again,i beleive for most here,tht is the story of our life s,busy is the word,idle hands for a person with an addiction,i did not say alchoholic,is not good,ive found over the last while,sobriety comes with not taking the 1st drink,talking with others with the same affiction,i do hope you return there are a lot of people that care about you,i wish you well gyco

Comment

Stump,,,,want to chat?

:h wow morning sweetie so glad to see you back.....hope to see you in chat tonight hun....XOXOX
      :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

Stump,,,,want to chat?

Rusty-576;807531 wrote: :h wow morning sweetie so glad to see you back.....hope to see you in chat tonight hun....XOXOX
        Rusty - Stirly here - Cathy made that post on 11-26-2009 12:18 PM. Gyco just bumped it up today when he made a comment on the thread. I have no confirmation but I was told in chat when I asked that Cathy is in hospital for something that had been scheduled. That's all I was told so I am assumeing that she was to have some kind of surgery or treatment that required hospitalization. I hope if anyone has any news that they will post it here. There is also a thread started by TippyLou that has a link where we can light candles for her. :h
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Stump,,,,want to chat?

Folks...just want to draw your attention to the date of Cathy's post - it was back in November...
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Stump,,,,want to chat?

Thanks Stirly-girly...... for letting us know because i was a yesterday when i saw this thread.....
            Formerly known as Teardrop:l
            sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
            my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Working...
            X