Clear All

Army Thread 27th November

Morning, Mario

Hope you're on the mend.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

startingover;765015 wrote: Are you planning on inviting me for dinner?
      No... I'm contemplating my dietary choices for when I arrive at your place...

Do you consider the head of a prawn a face? With those stalky, beady little eyes?
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hiya starts, yep the visit went very good, the social worker checked my house out and was happy with his room and the rest of the house, said it was a very warm & comforting house, gave the thumbs up..

The psychologist was gonna do some "work" with me (silly tests on paper) I hate that silly that stuff, each case is different and should not come down the being assessed by reactions/answers on pre-typed forms with a lot of yes/no answers...

ridiculas many do not have a yes/no response..!! so they say "pick whatever is the closest..!!!!!!!"

so we spoke about how I feel now about alcohol etc the usual doubting that an alcoholic can ever tell the truth and that we can never give up etc,etc....grrrrr

I explained how my view over ollie's situation has changed, that I realise now that they are not evil demons stealing my son, but they have done it for the best for ollie and to help me to be the mother that he needs and to stop drinking/killing myself.

and their job to have a succesful outcome, is that the family is to be re-united not to be seperated forever.. that would be a failure for them..

and that I am actually grateful to them for interviening and looking after my son..

yep that thread is very informative I'm gonna get the supps she talked about, makes a lot of sense..

yep I reckon that you were affected with withdrawals from stopping your supps...
        so take the good pills kiddo NOT the bad pills..!!

:h:l

Comment

Morning, Jan

That all sounds very positive. Well done!
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

mr tips i was thinking of moving in with you

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

mario;765023 wrote: mr tips i was thinking of moving in with you
              Mario, I do NOT wear a nurse's uniform!!!

What will Mrs. T say?
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

jan that sounds great.well done.one day at a time.

i am still not great,but have improved,another stay in day today,but at least i have mwo here,

hi starts how are you.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;765024 wrote: Mario, I do NOT wear a nurse's uniform!!!

What will Mrs. T say?
                  :Hi am sure you will think of something

Comment

HI Tippo & Mario,
                    you're full of BOING thi:hs morn Tigger..

are you feeling any better this morn??

where's KTgone.. bet he's gone back to bed !!!

Comment

tiptronic_ct;765019 wrote: No... I'm contemplating my dietary choices for when I arrive at your place...

Do you consider the head of a prawn a face? With those stalky, beady little eyes?
                      Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I'm pretty bouncy, thanks LJ.

And it really is a beautiful day. No wind, stunnigly blue sky. I'll upload a picture of the mountain in a little while.
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

startingover;765030 wrote: Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
                          You'll have to feed me fresh oysters, then...

I don't drink champagne any more, but I am partial to sparkling elderberry water.
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ladyjan;765020 wrote: Hiya starts, yep the visit went very good, the social worker checked my house out and was happy with his room and the rest of the house, said it was a very warm & comforting house, gave the thumbs up..

The psychologist was gonna do some "work" with me (silly tests on paper) I hate that silly that stuff, each case is different and should not come down the being assessed by reactions/answers on pre-typed forms with a lot of yes/no answers...

ridiculas many do not have a yes/no response..!! so they say "pick whatever is the closest..!!!!!!!"

so we spoke about how I feel now about alcohol etc the usual doubting that an alcoholic can ever tell the truth and that we can never give up etc,etc....grrrrr

I explained how my view over ollie's situation has changed, that I realise now that they are not evil demons stealing my son, but they have done it for the best for ollie and to help me to be the mother that he needs and to stop drinking/killing myself.

and their job to have a succesful outcome, is that the family is to be re-united not to be seperated forever.. that would be a failure for them..

and that I am actually grateful to them for interviening and looking after my son..

yep that thread is very informative I'm gonna get the supps she talked about, makes a lot of sense..

yep I reckon that you were affected with withdrawals from stopping your supps...
                            so take the good pills kiddo NOT the bad pills..!!

:h:l
                            This is great news LJ, It sounds like you said all the right things and meant what you said too. That is heartening to read.

Yes, I will be popping the good stuff from now on

Comment

tiptronic_ct;765033 wrote: You'll have to feed me fresh oysters, then...

I don't drink champagne any more, but I am partial to sparkling elderberry water.
                              Oh feck, do they have a pulse?

The elderberry water is in the fridge...

Comment

tiptronic_ct;765024 wrote: Mario, I do NOT wear a nurse's uniform!!!

What will Mrs. T say?
                                Yer, likely story....

Comment

Working...
                                X