Clear All

Army Thread 27th November

[img][/IMG]
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

mario;765409 wrote: not really
      started taking pharmaton capsules,take a bit b4 they kick in,i was a silly boy i never took any supplements when i stopped drinking and with all that exercise i was/am doing. no one told me
      Oh I know how you feel Mario, I knew I should take them, but was trying to save money.

Comment

Oh gosh. Did you guys (who care) hear that The Who are going to be performing at the Super Bowl this year? What is up with all these fogies? I was embarrassed for the Rolling Stones when they performed.

Couldn't they pick someone like Alice Cooper? Or even someone younger?
        Kelly

Comment

Yep I heard ACDC were still the best!

Comment

Oh, now we had a bit of Alice this morning, maybe we should have some more....

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFVrBzuyhFA[/video]]YouTube - ALICE COOPER (ELECTED)

Comment

I'll take your Elected and raise you a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_bCGj5avLE[/video]]Poison
                Kelly

Comment

UrbanFool;765413 wrote: Oh gosh. Did you guys (who care) hear that The Who are going to be performing at the Super Bowl this year? What is up with all these fogies? I was embarrassed for the Rolling Stones when they performed.

Couldn't they pick someone like Alice Cooper? Or even someone younger?
                  Br.:Hing out the walkers:H
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I read once, don't know if it's true, some of them would go in and have all their blood transfused and cleansed. Yuck.
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

How about Shakira? She'd be great... and her wardrobe stays attached.
                      Kelly

Comment

Zenstyle;765423 wrote: What I don't feckin get... is all the booze and drugs these people did - how the HELL did their bodies hold up so well? (I mean... they don't LOOK great, but they still hop around right sprightly like...)
                        Prolly still taking speed....

Comment

UrbanFool;765420 wrote: I'll take your Elected and raise you a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_bCGj5avLE[/video]]Poison
                          Love this Urban

Comment

Girls, check out the choccy recipe I pasted into Recipes today. 3 ingredients, sinful. Only if you like choc, tho. Good Christmas gift.
                            sigpic

Comment

startingover;765428 wrote: Love this Urban
                              How 'bout Donny and Marie?:H
                              sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;765431 wrote: How 'bout Donny and Marie?:H
                                Oh shit, Ive been rumbled.
                                Only kidding about the alice cooper, its donny who I love :H

Comment

Working...
                                X