Army Thread 27th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rubywillow;765430 wrote: Girls, check out the choccy recipe I pasted into Recipes today. 3 ingredients, sinful. Only if you like choc, tho. Good Christmas gift.
    OMG, I am drooling.....
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AC is a staunch conservative. He's a restaurateur and great guy. I don't know if he was in the drug scene earlier, but he's not now. The story about the chicken is funny. He didn't realize chickens didn't fly when he threw it into the crowd. Says it still give him nightmares.
      Kelly

Comment

rubywillow;765431 wrote: How 'bout Donny and Marie?:H
        LOL! I owned every one of their albums.
        Kelly

Comment

Nope hes cleaned up from drugs and booze, into golf now I believe.

Comment

Yep, he played golf here, too.
            Kelly

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skUJ-B6oVDQ[/video]]YouTube - Coldplay - 'Fix you' music video

Comment

I just bought this song yesterday on iTunes.
                Kelly

Comment

Seems you and I have similar taste in toons Urban :-)

Comment

It's like watching Gene Simmons from Kiss on his reality show. Great father, great kids. Not an Ozzy in sight!
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

startingover;765444 wrote: Seems you and I have similar taste in toons Urban :-)
                      Now you know who on this forum has good taste!

I think Ozzie's doing pretty good. He is so eF'd up I can't believe it. Sharon has stuck by him for forever, and I think my husband has a crush on Kelly after this dancing thing. She's pretty awesome (and I never thought I'd say that.)
                      Kelly

Comment

rubywillow;765445 wrote: It's like watching Gene Simmons from Kiss on his reality show. Great father, great kids. Not an Ozzy in sight!
                        I didn't know Gene Simmons had a reality show! (of course I didn't know Intervention existed before last week.)

YAY!
                        Kelly

Comment

Gene Simmons: Family Jewels
                          GeneSimmons.com
                          sigpic
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

anybody here

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I am here and there Mario, there being the bathroom.
                              It is getting a clean.

Comment

startingover;765484 wrote: I am here and there Mario, there being the bathroom.
                                It is getting a clean.
                                Thank you for that clarification.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X